Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Near performance of 240mm AIO with zero risk and 1/2 the price!
Beercules from Calgary writes:
- This cooler for its simplicity looks great. It works on most of today modern processors. The focus of this cooler maybe for Threadripper but it works for AM4 and socket 2011 v3. I currently own two of these coolers, one for my 1700x and 6950x, both of which are overclocked. with push/pull fan configuration I keep my 4.0Ghz 1700x under 45c using factory fans and my i7 6950x at 4.2Ghz is under 75c under max load using Coolermaster Air Balance RGB fans.
- Can be difficult to mount but for the price, its worth the little annoyance. It can be hard to find a matching fan, you need a fan with open mounts, so fans like INWIN Polaris RGB will not work on this cooler. The Cooler Master Air Balance RGB are a great addition or replacement for the factory fan if you want to add a bit of RGB to a otherwise plain cooler.
- Simplistic and near AIO performance for 1/2 the price and zero risk of failure or leaks!