Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
average gamer review.
Daniel from Winnipeg writes:
- Keyboard feels great! headphone doesn't squeeze your head tight but it also not falling off your head and mouse has 4 speed settings which is pretty good.
- headphone worked with discord and the keyboard is functioning okay for the first day. then on the second day, my headphone is acting up like I cant hear my friends on discord but the headphone is working just fine on pretty much everything but not on Discord. the keyboard on the second day started acting up on me too. whenever I type something some keys are responding late i try to press harder and all it did is HOLD the key even tho it is not being press. like this sssssssss except it never end
- not for me. i don't recommend this product to anybody as well lol.
Nice entry level bundle
Ronald Grove from Edmonton writes:
- Style + Lights + Overall quality + Keyboard is good, nice clicky feel, not a mechanical feel exactly, but pretty good. Mouse if of very good quality. Headset ok for sound, have not used the mic yet. Good sized mousepad.
- Keys on keyboard were all sticky at first, had to kinda bang the sticky out of it. Then it was fine.
- Very good deal for the price. You do get what you pay for to a degree, but you get the 4 quality products at a reasonable price. Nice all in one set up. Thumbs up