Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great build quality from EVGA
Nik from Edmonton writes:
- -Out of the box, fans are on the rad, no need for fumbling with fan screws during installation -Comes with 2 fan plugs adjacent to the cpu fan plugin, so if you don't have room on your MOBO, no worries -RGB Lighting (Although I haven't utilized it, still a nice feature to have) -Fits every socket type for both AMD and Intel MOBO's -Fans are quiet -Heatsink compound pre-applied (As per usual)
- -High price (Get on sale, save some $$) -Fan cables are in an awkward place, so depending on how you mount it, it can look like a rushed cable management job (But most people don't care about that anyways) -RGB is not entirely needed, and it's most likely there so they can increase the MSRP -Heatsink/Pump is larger than Corsair coolers, but this is a nitpick at this point
- I can't speak for long term, but I have used multiple Corsair water coolers and all of them have had the pump die within 1 to 3 years depending. I'm hoping the EVGA will last longer, but who knows. Overall happy with the end product, on an LGA-1155 MOBO w/ an Intel 3770K CPU at 4.1GHz, it runs at a comfortable 34°C at normal usage and about 50°C at 100%. 9/10, would buy again TL;DR: Does what it's supposed to do, and has good build quality and looks nice