EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler - Liquid Cooled Perfection
Liquid Cooled Performance
The EVGA CLC 240 LIQUID CPU Cooler has arrived! This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper waterblock pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, featuring Teflon Nano Bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat.
The CLC 240 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look.
Monitor and control the CLC 240 with the new EVGA Flow Control software, which allows you to monitor and change pump speed, fan curve, and RGB LED! With the CLC and EVGA Flow Control, take back control of your temperatures and peace of mind
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play
- Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer
- Built in 240mm radiator and 2x 120mm fans help dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized
- Teflon Nano Bearing in the fans reduce noise and increase lifespan, while the curved housing improves air flow through the radiator to limit vibration and noise
- Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on CPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means the fans can operate at a lower speed to reduce noise
- Compatible with current and future Intel and AMD sockets
Built To Perform
New cooling block offers improved flowrate and heat transfer surface area for incredible cooling efficiency.
Sync with your EVGA GeForce GTX Graphics Card
Link up your EVGA CLC cooler with select EVGA graphics cards, and match the colors directly from software. One button to control both RGB LED's! Color profiles even save to firmware.
* Available on select graphics cards.
Fully sleeved tubing from radiator to CPU block.
New EVGA Fans
These fans are built for superior cooling and lower noise. The curved housing reduces noise level and unique blade design offers incredible cooling performance. Teflon Nano Bearings ensure a long lifespan.
Teflon Nano Bearing Fan
The new EVGA Teflon Nano Bearing fan features a curved housing to reduce noise level and a unique blade design to offer incredible cooling performance. The Teflon Nano bearings increase the lifespan of your fans well beyond traditional ball bearings. The reduced turbulence improves air flow through the radiator to improve cooling without sacrificing silence!
EVGA Flow Control Software
This EVGA software gives you full control over your EVGA CLC Liquid Cooler including, fanspeed/curve, RGB lighting, Pump Control, Profiles and more! Also, the fan settings and lighting save to firmware meaning you can set and forget.
Adjustable Pump and Fan Speed
Set a custom pump and fan speed to fine tune your system for the best performance, or quietest operation possible.
- Premium Retention parts for Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and upcoming variants
- AMD retention ring for supporting AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants
|Make and Model||Liquid / Water CPU Closed Loop Cooler w/ RGB LED|
|Type||Liquid Cooled CPU Heat Sink|
|Noise Level||20 dBA (max.)|
|Lighting||Fully controllable RGB LED|
|Fan Size||2x 120mm fans|
|Fan Type||Teflon Nano Bearing|
|Connector Type||4-pin PWM|
|Speed||500 ~ 2400 RPM|
|Airflow||74.82 CFM (max.)|
|Static Pressure||4.04 mmAq (max.)|
|Noise Level||16.0 ~ 39.9 dBA|
|Dimensions||Fan: 2x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fans
Radiator: 276 x 122 x 28 mm
Tube Length: 400mm