Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
WD Blue Series 500GB SSD
Arthur from Calgary writes:
- Fast, reliable, and great per GB cost, performance is similar to Samsung SSD's
- I bought this SSD back in March of 2017 and it has been running on my desktop flawlessly since. Performance seems to be on par with the Samsung SSD i have installed on my other system with similar specs but cost is slightly cheaper. I see that as of 4/2/2018 the price is down, I would high recommend getting this drive when shopping for a SSD.
Would also buy it again
Tom from Calgary writes:
- This is the second one of these I have bought. One for my 17 inch MacBook Pro and one for my 13 inch MacBook Pro. The one in the 17 inch machine has been in for at least 2 years and 0 problems. The 13 was basically an install and it worked. No issues at all.
- Great drive, works perfectly. Big difference to performance of machine.
Great Drive, Would buy again in a second
chrism from Edmonton writes:
- In the real world it matched or beat the read right speeds, and from the brand I trust the most. I have owned it over a year and zero problems.
- None for me.
- I would recommend this drive and I would buy it again my self. Note: As with Samsung and other brands it doesn't come with a SATA cable or brackets for mounting with a 3.5" drive space. As my case comes with caddies that support 3.5 and 2.5 drives, and swapping it out on a laptop top i didn't need it. Which also keeps the price down for people that want to just pay for the drive and not accessories you don't need or can by separately if needed.