G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad – High Speed Meets High Precision.
G440 features a low friction, hard polymer surface ideal for high DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement. Consistent surface texture can improve sensor performance, especially when used with Logitech G gaming sensors. And the rubber base and hard polymer core help maintain stability.
Executive precise moves in your favourite game with the Logitech G440 hard gaming mouse pad. Featuring a hard polymer surface with low surface friction, this mouse pad gives you better control and precise cursor placement with your mouse. It's an ideal accessory for high DPI gaming.
- Hard polymer surface is ideal for high-DPI gaming, allowing for better mouse control and precise cursor placement
- Low surface friction provides minimal resistance to the mouse feet when making small movements, requiring less force to start or stop a movement and reducing the chance of overshooting cursor placement
- Consistent surface texture is ideal for translating mouse movement into cursor movement
- Surface texture is matched to Logitech G sensors for accuracy and precision
- Rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely on the table, preventing shifting and slipping
Low Surface Friction - Inertia Defeated
G440 features ultra low surface friction, offering high DPI gamers an ideal surface for subtle hand movements and quick mouse gestures. The polyethylene surface allows the mouse to move even when applying minimal force, minimizing mistakes from overcompensation when starting or stopping.
Consistent Surface Texture - Edge-to-edge Performance
Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G440 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
Matched to Logitech G Sensors - Better Together
Whether using an optical or laser mouse, G440 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G440 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
Stable Rubber Base - A Winning Foundation
The only thing sliding on G440 is your mouse. A natural rubber base is firmly bonded to the high-impact polystyrene core, keeping the rigid surface right on the desk where you put it.
Multi-layer Construction - Combined Strength
G440 is solidly constructed using three critical layers. The polypropylene top layer provides the low-friction surface. A high-impact polystyrene core provides the firm, semi-rigid foundation. And finally, the rubber base keeps the mouse pad stationary.
|Product Type||Hard Gaming Mouse Pad|
|Compatibility||High-DPI gaming mice: Laser, Optical, Ball|
|Dimensions||340 x 280 x 3 mm (13.2" x 11" x 0.13")|
- Logitech G440 Gaming Mouse Pad
- User Documentation