Refurbished1 BenQ Projector w/ Full HD 120Hz TV, Sports and Movies
BenQ's Refurbished1 W1090 home projector brings the thrill of watching those huge 100+" / 2.5+m Projected Sports Games on Screens in Sports Bars in the comfort of your home.
Gather with all your friends and family in front of the huge, vibrantly projected Full HD video which can show up to 300" / 7.6m diagonal images2, all supported with audio enhancement by Waves.
Never miss a detail as W1090's Sport Mode adds a realistic touch to the lush green grass, while enhancing skin tone of players, transporting you to the stadiums so you can cheer on the game!
- Sport Mode for Brilliant Audiovisual Experience
- Native 1080p Full-HD Image quality
- Brilliant Color with 6x RGBRGB Color Wheel
- CinemaMaster Audio with 10W Speaker
- Enjoy 100 inch / 2.5m Big Screen images just 2.5m from the Projector
Sport Picture Mode
Blending precision color tuning with digital enhancement for ultra-realistic skin tones and lush green grass, Sport Picture Mode of W1090 provides stunning big-screen projection to make every second of the match seem larger than life.
Sport Sound Mode
With Sport Sound Mode, you'll hear the announcer's every comment even as you're immersed in the cheering crowds.
Brilliant Audiovisual Performance
Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance
Showcase Full-HD content in sharp, 1080p definition and enjoy Blu-ray, video and HD broadcasting in beautiful, high-contrast quality without downscaling or compression.
Turbocharged Color Wheel
BenQ boosted our six-segment color wheel (RGBRGB) with 6x speed and BrilliantColor™ Technology to maximize color depth and range for the clearest images without the rainbow effect.
With a 10-watt speaker housed in resonant sound chambers plus BenQ Audio Enhancer powered by MaxxAudio, sounds boom with Waves'’' breakthrough algorithms used by Hollywood studios, dramatically boosting bass and treble giving you serious stereo sound.
Easy and Simple Operation
Superior Short Throw Projection with 100” of Big-Screen Enjoyment at 100 inches / 2.5m.
Maximize thrills in minimum space with BenQ home projectors that require as little as 2.5m to project stunning 100 inch pictures. Bring big-screen theater entertainment into whichever room you like.
When the projector is placed off center, the keystone correction feature gives you a wider projector installation flexibility by correcting the trapezoid effect.
Intuitive User Interface Design Made Smarter
W1090 is made utterly simple to operate with a whole new self-explanatory user interface design that’s easy for anyone to figure out.
1.5A USB Type-A Power Supply
You can charge your video streaming dongles or mobile devices through 1.5A USB Type-A power supply providing sufficient power while streaming sports events.
With the support of MHL technology, you can stream content from your smartphone or tablet instantly. Simply connect your device via a MHL cable and watch the flawless mirroring of contents expanded onto the projector screen.
Power Saving, Eco Friendly
BenQ developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving. Built with this brand new invention, the W1090 brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features:
- SmartEco Mode
- No Source Detected Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Standby Mode: 0.5W
Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Imaging Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar® statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP.
The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco™ Technology.
Rear I/O Ports
|Make and Model||BenQ Refurbished1 W1090 Full HD 120Hz Projector|
|Projection System||1080p DLP Technology|
|Native Resolution||Native: Full HD 1080p (1,920 x 1,080)|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Resolution Support||Supports inputs up to WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200)|
|Brightness||2,000 ANSI Lumen|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 Aspect ratios selectable)|
|Throw Ratio||1.15 ~ 1.5 (79"@2M)|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||30 ~ 300"|
|Horizontal Frequency||15KHz ~ 102KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23Hz ~ 120Hz|
|Projection Offset||Vertical 115% ±5%|
|Lamp Life||3,000 / 4,500 / 6,000 hours|
|Interface||1x D-Sub 15pin connector
2x HDMI ports (1 with MHL 2.0)
1x MHL 2.0 connector (Mobile High-Definition Link)
1x RCA Composite Video port
1x 3.5mm Audio in port
1x Audio in (L/R) RCA port set
1x 3.5mm Audio out port
1x 10W Mono Speaker
1x USB Type-A port
1x USB Mini-B Service port
1x DB-9 RS232 port
1x Front IR Receiver
1x Rear IR Receiver
|Audible Noise||Normal Mode: 34 dBA
Economic Mode: 29 dBA
|On-Screen Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Thai & Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Bright, Cinema, Game, Sport, User & Vivid|
|Power||Input: 110 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Eco: 220W
Standby: < 0.5W
|Dimensions||346 x 215 x 102mm|
- Factory Refurbished / Recertified Products were returned to the Manufacturer for various reasons, including customer returns, cancelled orders, over stock, end of lease, demo units, damaged boxes, etc. All these returns are tested and rebuilt to their original specifications by the manufacturer or it's Authorized Partner. Refurbished / Recertified products are fully compliant to the stringent quality standard imposed on brand new products. They are then re-packaged for retail. All major manufacturers like BenQ have factory refurbished products and they are fully functional. Customers typically save significantly off the original Retail Prices; Factory Refurbished items represent great savings to customers looking for value.
This refurbished BenQ Projector has a 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
- A regular wall can typically support 16:9 Full HD Projector images from 100 ~ 120 inches / 2.5 ~ 3m diagonally, depending on wall height. Larger images up to 300 inches diagonal are supported, but require a larger display area with walls up to 3 stories tall.
- Wireless Line of sight distance only. Transmission distance depends on actual environment. Stated distance is based on line-of-sight measurement. Structures constructed of steel, wood, concrete, or brick may decrease maximum transmission distances.