Cables To Go's USB Type-A to DB9-Serial Adapter Cable, 1.5 Foot
Connecting USB ports to a traditional RS-232 DB9 Serial port, this adapter connects older cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, printers, plotters or ISDN Terminal Adapters through your Computer's existing USB Type-A port. This Adapter Cable has a data transfer rate above 230 kbps; which is very fast by traditional Serial connection standards.
Adapter Cable Eliminates IRQs & IRQ Conflicts
Unlike the original Serial Ports on vintage PCs that used IRQs to operate, this USB to Serial Adapter does not use IRQs, so there cannot be a IRQ conflict, which is ideal for when you need many Serial devices attached to your PC. It frees up any actual RS-232 Serial ports you may have for other uses.
- Perfect for connecting DB9 devices to a PC without serial ports
- Single DB9 Serial to USB configuration
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Data transfer Rate: Over 230 kbps
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- Dual 96 byte buffers for upstream and downstream data
- Windows® Compliant Plug and Play
- Cable length: 1.5 Foot / 450mm
- 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Using this Adapter with a ChromeBook requires a serial terminal app which can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
|Make and Model||Cables to Go USB to DB9 Serial RS232 Adapter Cable|
|Cable Type||USB Type A to DB9 Serial RS232 Adapter Cable, Male to Male|
|Bandwidth Rating||> 230Kbps|
|Cable Length||1.5 Feet (455mm)|
|Dimensions||Length: 1.5 Feet (455mm)|