Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Solid motherboard with lots of features.
Grant from Calgary writes:
- Good on board sound Intel LAN Wifi Bluetooth etc.
- **REQUIRES A BIOS UPDATE
- Seriously, this motherboard is solid. Lots of things to tweak if you're an Overclocker beyond the basics. But this motherboard's stock BIOS runs into **severe** vDroop if you're on the stock BIOS (To put it into perspective: a voltage of 1.350V drooped to 1.296V). So just update the BIOS to the most recent build, or get it quickmounted when you buy it, and you'll be good.
Benjamin from Winnipeg writes:
- Good looking board.
- Seems to have hardware issue with audio. Sounds like a helicopter when plugged into the front panel audio and recordings from the front and back input have the same sound. Different headsets and microphones aswell as software updates were used to confirm issue is with motherboard and not other devices.
- Hoping MemX or ASUS will replace this ASAP.