Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
MSI Z370-A Pro
Rob from Winnipeg writes:
- Bios is easy. over clocks my CPU well can have multiple GPU's
- No SLI for Nvidia, only crossfire for AMD GPU's. You need at least a mid sized case for the mobo, it's pretty big. But that's something you should look into before buying.
- Bought this with a Core i5 8600k. I've never over clocked before. But this mobo made it really simple. It had auto overclocking features, but it's really simple to do your self in bios. For the cheapest mobo for the new intel CPU's, I'm really happy with the price to performance.