D-Link DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
End Wi-Fi Dead Spots with this Simple Network Add On
The DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in adapter that lets you extend an existing wireless network. Simply place it anywhere in your home to extend the range of your wireless network.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Eliminate poor Wi-Fi performance and increase your wireless network coverage with speeds of up to 300 Mbps1. Use the built-in Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot or connect a wired device.
- Expand Your Wi-Fi Coverage:
Easy expansion of your Wi-Fi coverage
- Smart Signal LEDs:
Helps you find the best location for optimal coverage
- One-Touch Security:
Connect securely with the push of a button
- Ethernet Port:
Connect a wired device or create a wireless hot-spot
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Push the WPS one-touch configuration button, push the WPS button on your existing WiFi device and you are done. The DAP‑1325 will automatically configure itself. Alternatively, you can use our QRS Mobile App on your iOS or Android mobile device to easily set up the DAP‑1325 without a computer.
The N300 Wi‑Fi Range Extender even includes a built‑in setup wizard should you want finer control of wired and wireless settings.
Visual Signal Indicator
Plug it in and use the LED signal indicator to find the best location to extend your network. Optimal Wi-Fi coverage with zero guessing.
Compact and convenient design
The DAP-1325's compact design and intuitive setup makes it perfect for use at home or in a small office. Its diminutive wall plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into any decor.
- Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11g backward compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
|Device Type||Wireless 802.11n Range Extender|
|Antennas||2x External Antennas|
|Throughput||Up to 300Mbps|
|WiFi Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
|Physical Interface||1x 10/100 Mbps LAN Port|
|Device Management||Web UI
QRS Mobile App (Android & iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
|Security||WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
|Certifications||CB, CE, FCC, IC, IDA, LVD, RCM, RoHS, UL, Wi-Fi Certified, WPS|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C (32 ~ 104° F)
Storage: -20 ~ 65° C (-4 ~ 149° F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage: 5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
|Power||Internal AC Power Adapter
Input: 100 ~ 240Vac, 50 / 60Hz
|Dimensions||98 x 51 x 48.7mm|
- Maximum wireless signal rate derived from the IEEE Standard 802.11n specs. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.