Make Your Own Cat6 Solid Core Plenum Ethernet Cables
This bulk Cat6 cable delivers reliable Gigabit network connections, which ensures high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications. The Cat6 cable is Plenum rated for in-wall horizontal installations.
This plenum-rated Category 6 cable has been tested for CMP (FT6), and is ideal for installation in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduit, drop ceilings, or anywhere CMP fire rating is required. It's perfect for delivering data, voice and video over Gigabit Ethernet networks.
100% Copper for Outstanding Value
Each of our cables is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and they are carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits.
23-gauge wire for high-performance network connection
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming, using cables that include 23 AWG copper.
Startech Limited Lifetime Warranty
The WIR6CMRBK delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed for horizontal installation runs such as in air ducts, plenums and drop ceilings where CMP fire rating is required
- Deliver data, voice and video over Gigabit networks
- UL Listed CMP/FT6 Plenum Fire Rating
- Supports reliable 550MHz/1Gbps Ethernet network connections
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- ETL verified
- High quality 23 AWG copper wire
- Startech Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMP Rated (Plenum)|
|Wire Type||Solid Core Copper|
|Wire Gauge||23 AWG|
|Cable Rating||CAT6: 550MHz|
|Cable Length||1,000 ft (304.9 m)|
|Weight||34.0 lb (15.4 kg)|