Make Your Own Cat6 Solid Core Ethernet Cables
This bulk Cat6 cable delivers reliable Gigabit network connections, which ensures high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications. The Cat6 cable is riser rated for in-wall installations.
This Category 6 cable has been tested for CMR riser installations, and is ideal for in-wall, between floor and elevator shaft cable runs where CMR fire rating is required.
100% Copper for Outstanding Value
Each of our cables is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and they are carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits.
23-gauge wire for high-performance network connection
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming, using cables that include 23 AWG copper.
Startech Limited Lifetime Warranty
The WIR6CMRBK delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed for riser installation runs such as in walls, between floors and elevator shafts where CMR fire rating is required
- Deliver data, voice and video over long distances at Gigabit bandwidths
- UL Listed CMR Riser Fire Rating
- Supports reliable 550MHz/1Gbps Ethernet network connections
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- ETL Verified
- High-quality 23 AWG Copper Wire
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMR Rated (Riser)|
|Wire Type||Solid Core|
|Wire Gauge||23 AWG|
|Cable Rating||CAT6: 550MHz|
|Cable Length||1000 ft (304.9 m)|
|Weight||28.1 lb (12.7 kg)|