Laptop Docking Station | 60W PD | Dual DP | No Display Driver Setup | 3x USB 3.0
This dual-monitor USB-C™ dock adds valuable data storage and backup to your Windows® laptop, and lets you easily set up a dual-monitor workstation, with no video driver set up required, right out of the box.
The USB-C dock connects your laptop to two DisplayPort monitors, a wired network and three USB 3.0 devices, while housing a 2.5” HDD or SSD bay, all through a single USB-C cable.
Create a Dual-Monitor Workstation
This USB C dock allows easy connection of two external displays, with no display driver set up, so you're up and running quickly.
Connect your USB-C laptop to:
- 2x DisplayPort displays at 1920 x 1200 resolution (60Hz)
- 1x DisplayPort display at 3840 x 2160 resolution (30Hz)
Add Data Storage and Backup
The USB 3.0 Type-C™ docking station provides external storage and backup with a built-in 2.5” SATA SSD/HDD bay. The 2.5" drive bay (SATA I, II, III) is ideal for professionals requiring high-performance external storage, and supports backup functions with Windows Backup or other backup software.
Connect Your Devices
Unlike some USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this USB-C dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds for USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet throughput.
Connect your USB devices with three USB 3.0 ports (including one fast-charge port). The port replicator also provides a Gigabit Ethernet port (with PXE Boot) and 3.5 mm headset port.
60W Charging Power
The USB-C docking station with Power Delivery (up to 60W) supports charging through the included 100W power adapter.
MST30C2HDPPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ensure your laptop’s drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.
- Add data storage and backup capability with an internal 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD drive bay (supports SATA I, II, III)
- Power and charge your laptop as you work with 60W USB Power Delivery 2.0 support
- Turn your USB-C™ laptop into a dual-video workstation with MST single, mirror and extended mode support
- Easy plug and play setup with no drivers required
- Connect your existing peripherals using three available USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, including one fast-charge port to charge phones, with or without dock connected to laptop
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with Wake-on-LAN
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
- Boot from LAN or USB devices
- Convenient front panel ON/OFF button
- The perfect accessory for USB-C™ equipped laptops, supports backup functions using Windows Backup, macOS Time Machine or other backup software
- Ideal for creative professionals, engineers, IT executives and many more professionals requiring multiple sources for external storage or backup of large files
- Power and charge your USB-C™ equipped laptop, using only the dock's power adapter
- Create a full-size workstation that's ideal for hot desk and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users, or for CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) applications
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS 10.11 to 10.13* (*MacOS does not support MST)
|Product||Dual Monitor USB-C Docking Station w/ Power Delivery|
|Standards||USB Power Delivery Specification Rev. 2.0
USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2
DisplayPort 1.2 with MST
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Ports||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
2 x DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
1 x USB 3.0 A (Fast-charge, 9 pin, SuperSpeed) Female
2 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x RJ-45 Female
1 x 3.5 mm mini-jack (4 position) Female
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Max. Digital Resolution||2 x DisplayPort display at 1920 x 1200 resolution (60Hz)
1 x DisplayPort display at 3840 x 2160 resolution (30Hz)
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm mini jack|
|Input Power||100-240 AC @ 2A|
|Output Power||20V DC @ 5A|
|Temperature||Operating: 32~140 °F (0~60 °C)
Storage: -40~158 °F (-40~70 °C)
|Humidity||0 ~ 95% RH|
|Certifications||RoHS compliant, CE, FCC|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||3.5" x 1.8" x 6.7" (90 x 46 x 170 mm)|
- StarTech Dual Monitor USB-C Docking Station w/ Dual DisplayPort
- Universal Power Adapter
- 1 x USB-C cable (3.3 ft.)
- 4 x Hard-Drive Mounting Screws
- Quick Start Guide