Play Games and Be Productive:
7th Gen AMD Athlon™ Processors
For those who want the power and performance of a discrete graphics card, the AMD Athlon™ X4 950 Quad Core Processor provides the modern performance you need.
Starting with this processor on a AM4 Motherboard gives you the option to leverage AMD’s advanced, future-ready Motherboard platform in the future. AMD's common AM4 design philosophy accommodates future AM4 Processor upgrades all the way to the incredibly powerful Ryzen™ 7 1800X with 8 Cores and 16 Threads!
AMD Athlon™ X4 950 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- AMD® Athlon™ X4 950 3.5GHz Quad Core Processor w/
3.8GHz Max Boost Clock, 4 Threads, 2MB L2 Cache, 28nm
- Unlocked Multiplier supports Overclocking (OC)
- Overclocking requires an advanced 3rd party CPU Cooling Unit
- 7th Gen AMD Athlon™ Processors run cooler than previous X4 Processors
- AM4 Socket is Designed for easy Processor Swapping to reduce upgrade costs
- Provides up to 3 Video Outputs depending on AM4 Motherboard Support
- AMD™ Processor Fan and Heatsink Included
- Low 65W / 45W TDP keeps CPU Cooling Fans quiet
AMD's 7th Gen X4 Series Processors offer World-Class Gaming with integrated Radeon™ Graphics, saving many players the need for a discrete Graphics Card.
Unlocked & Upgradable
All 7th Gen A-Series and Athlon Processors are Multiplier-Unlocked.
AMD Ryzen™: A Future-Proof platform
The advanced socket AM4 platform is ready-for-Ryzen™, and designed for your needs and demands down the road...
|Make and Model||Athlon™ x4 950 Processor|
|Cores / Threads||4 / 4|
|Max Boost Clock||3.8GHz|
|Clock Multiplier||Unlocked to support Overclocking
Overclocking requires optional 3rd Party AM4 Coolers
|L1 Cache||2x 96KB shared instruction caches
4x 32KB data caches
|L2 Cache||2x 1MB Shared Caches|
|Memory Controller||Processor Integrated, Dual Channel Design|
|Memory Bandwidth||128 bit|
|Memory Supported||Up to DDR4-2400 RAM|
|Radeon GPU||Supports 2 or 3 simultaneous Video ports, based on Motherboard|
|Cooling Solution||Includes OEM Fan and Heatsink|
|Thermal Design (TDP)||65W
Also supports configurable TDP 45 Watt setting