CX417de Color Laser Multifunction Printer – A Full-featured MFP. With PANTONE® Color Accuracy.
The Lexmark CX417de color MFP offers reliability, security, optional wireless and mobile printing, duplexing and networking, and prints up to 32 pages per minute.
This full-featured multifunction product combines printing, copying, scanning and faxing into a single compact and reliable device. The CX417de produces PANTONE® calibrated, professional color prints and documents at speeds up to 32 pages per minute. It includes built-in Gigabit networking, advanced security, a 4.3-inch color touch screen, the ability to use High Yield cartridges, and mobile print capability
- All-in-One Color Laser functionality allows you to print, scan, copy and fax with ease
- Print at speeds of up to 32 pages per minute1, with your first print in your hands in 10.5 seconds or less2
- Connectivity via USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet
- Automatic duplexing (two sided printing)
- PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark color-matching tools produce high quality, consistent color printing
Freedom to Print on the Fly
Quickly print, copy and scan up to 32 pages per minute in black and color, plus produce a 1-page color document in as little as 11.5 seconds. Produce professional color in-house, on demand. With 512 MB of upgradable memory and a fast dual-core processor, you'll print fast, too.
Professional Color Matching
Lexmark Named Color Replacement and PANTONE® calibration make it easy to develop a consistent brand image by accurately matching your colors.
PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark color-matching tools produce high-quality, consistent color printing at up to 32 pages per minute. So you can save time and money by creating color prints and documents in-house. A dual-core processor, 512MB of memory (upgrades up to 2.5GB) and Gigabit networking mean that even complex documents with graphics and images are transferred, processed and printed quickly. The first color page is delivered in as little as 11.5 seconds.
Run Jobs Without Interruption
An optional second tray raises input capacity to 1,450 sheets to keep work moving
Easily print up to 10,000 pages per month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
The Lexmark Mobile Print app supports mobile printing for Android and iOS users, while optional Wi-Fi untethers the printer from physical network connections.
Extensive network security features and protocols are built-in to protect your device, information and network from unauthorized access. Keep your sensitive documents safe by enabling the Confidential Print feature, which requires entering a customized, unique PIN on the device's keypad before the document can be printed.
Print from mobile devices using the optional Wi-Fi adapter or Lexmark's free Mobile Print app
Smart Touch Screen
The beautiful 4.3-inch color touch screen lets you easily manage jobs and add workflow solutions. The CX417de features a 4.3-inch customizable color touch screen that provides quick access to copy, fax and scan functions. It also provides access to pre-installed applications, such as our Forms and Favorites app that lets you save frequently used documents and print them from the touch screen.
Monitor jobs and supplies on the screen, or from a remote location through its web interface. Add up to two extra paper trays to boost capacity to 1,450 pages for fewer interruptions. A front USB port lets you print directly from a flash drive.
Built-in two-sided printing reduces paper use. The instant warm-up fuser saves energy and delivers the first color page as fast as 12.5 seconds. Select an energy-saving mode (Quiet, Hibernate or Eco) to automatically minimize noise and energy consumption.
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, RT, RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2008 R2, 2003
- Apple OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10)
- Citrix MetaFrame
|Product||All-In-One Multifunction Color Laser Printer|
|Processor||Dual Core, 800 MHz|
|Memory||512 MB (standard)
2560 MB (max.)
|Print Speed||Up to 32ppm (black/colour, 1-sided plain paper letter)6
Up to 15spm (black/colour, Duplex, plain paper letter)6
Up to 30ppm (black/colour, 1-sided plain paper A4)6
Up to 15spm (black/colour, Duplex, plain paper A4)6
|Time to First Page||10.5 seconds (black)
11.5 seconds (colour)
|Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi
4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
|Printable Area||0.167" of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)|
|Duplexing||Integrated Duplex (2-sided)|
|Printer Language||PCL 5c Emulation
PCL 6 Emulation
Personal Printer Data Stream (PPDS)
PostScript 3 Emulation
Microsoft XPS (XML Paper Specification)
PDF 1.7 emulation
|Style||Flatbed scanner with ADF|
|ADF Scan||RADF (Reversing Duplex)|
Up to 30 (A4), 32 (letter) spm (black/colour)6
Up to 13 (A4), 14 (letter) spm (black/colour)6
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
Up to 1200 x 600 dpi (black)
|Scan Area||8.5 x 14 inches / 215.9 x 355.6 mm (max.)|
|Scan File Formats (Send As)||JPEG, JPG
Archival PDF (A-1a, A-1b)
USB Flash drive
USB or Network connected computer
Lexmark Document Solutions Suite (LDSS)
|Style||Flatbed / Feeder|
|Copy Speed (Max.)||Up to 32ppm (letter)|
|Time to First Page||10.8 seconds (black)
11.6 seconds (colour)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25-400% in 1% increments|
|Maximum Number of Copies||N/A|
|N in 1 Function||N/A|
|Modem Speed||ITU T.30, V.34 Half-Duplex, 33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Time||Approx. 3 seconds per page|
|Document Feed||250-sheet Input
150-sheet Output Bin
Single-Sheet Manual Feed
|Optional Paper Handling||550-sheet Tray
550-sheet Duo Tray with 100-sheet Feeder
|Paper Input Capacity||Standard: Up to 250+1 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Max.: Up to 1450+1 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
|Paper Output Capacity||Standard: Up to 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Max.: Up to 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
|Paper Weight Range Supported||Standard tray: 60 - 176 gsm|
|Integrated Tray Card Stock Upper limit (grain long)||Index Bristol - 120 gsm (67 lb)
Tag - 120 gsm (74 lb)
Cover - 135 gsm (50 lb)
|Media Types Supported||Card stock
Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
|Media Sizes Supported||A4, A5, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Universal, Oficio|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A)
Optional Network ports: MarkNet N8352 802.11b/g/n Wireless
|Network Protocol Support||TCP/IP IPv4
|Network Printing Methods||LPR/LPD
Direct IP (Port 9100)
Enhanced IP (Port 9400)
ThinPrint .print integration
IPP 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 (Internet Printing Protocol)
Microsoft Web Services WSD
|Network Management Protocols||HTTP
802.1x Authentication: MD5, MSCHAPv2, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista®,Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2003, 2003 R2
Apple OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10)
|Laser Cartridge Yields||2,300-page Color (CMY) Cartridges
3,000-page Black Cartridge
3,500-page Color (CMY) High Yield Cartridges
6,000-page Black High Yield Cartridg
|Photoconductor Estimated Yields||40,000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage4|
|Interface||Touch LCD display
Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) colour touch screen
|Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pages per month3|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume||800 - 6000 pages2|
|Certifications||ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel RAL-UZ-171, ICES-003 Class B, BSMI Class B, VCCI Class B, US FDA, UL 60950-1, FCC Class B, cUL CAN/CSA-C22.2 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60950-1, CB EN/IEC 60825-1, CE DoC (EN 62301 Class B, EN 62311, CE EN/IEC 60950-1, CE EN/IEC 60825-1, EN 61000-3, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, UL), EFTA (CE), KCC, CCC, CECP, CEL, C-tick DoC, UL-AR, KC mark, UL GS mark, EC 1275, MET-I, ISO 532B, ECMA-370, GOST-R, SII, TER|
|Fonts and Symbol Sets||3 of 9 scalable PCL 5e fonts in Narrow, Regular and Wide
158 scalable PostScript fonts
2 PCL bitmap fonts
39 scalable PPDS fonts
5 PPDS bitmap fonts
84 scalable PCL fonts
OCR-A, OCR-B scalable PCL 5e fonts
For more information, refer to the Technical Reference.
|Power requirements||110-120 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||2.6kWh per week|
|Noise Level||Idle: 16 dBA
Operating (print): 49 dBA
Operating (duplex print): 51 dBA
Operating (copy): 50 dBA
Operating (scan): 50 dBA
|Temperature||16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F)|
|Humidity||8 to 80% relative humidity|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||444 x 470 x 558 mm|
1. This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)
2. "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark's product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
3. "Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
4. Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
5. Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
6. Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
Note: Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Note: Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield in one-sided (simplex) mode up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
- Lexmark CX417de Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
- Starter Black Toner Cartridge (Approx. 1,400 pages)
- Starter Colour (CMY) Toner Cartridges (Approx. 750 pages)
- Photoconductor Unit
- 4 Developer Units (K, C, M, Y)
- Power Cord(s)
- Software and Documentation CD
- Setup Guide
- Warranty Card
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program Information