Define C – Performance Without Restrictions
So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful ATX build that wastes no space, the Define C is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency.
Smaller than the usual ATX case, the Define C and its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define C brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
The Define C is an ATX case that features a highly optimized open air interior design offering room for the most popular component setups.
Dense sound dampening material throughout the case in conjunction with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent™ technology gives users the option for near silent operation or added cooling capacity.
The case includes two Dynamic X2 Series fans with bottom, top and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, high airflow removable dust filters. With extra attention to cable management features such as hidden drive cages and a PSU shroud, the Define C makes it easy to create a stunningly clean build that's sure to impress.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
|Product||Define C ATX Computer Case|
|Chassis Type||ATX Mid tower|
|Material||Steel, ABS plastic, Dense sound-dampening material|
|Motherboard||ATX, Micro ATX and ITX|
|Drive Bays||3.5": 2 x HDD positions
2.5": 3 x dedicated SSD unit positions
|Maximum GPU Length||315mm (with front fans mounted)|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||170mm|
|Maximum ATX PSU Length||175mm|
|Cable Management||Velcro straps included for easy cable management|
|Fan Mount Locations||7 fan positions:
Front: 3x 120 or 2x 140 mm (included 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 120mm fan)
Rear: 1x 120mm (included 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 120mm fan)
Top: 2x 120/140 mm fan (not included)
Bottom: 1x 120 mm fan (not included)
|Filters||Dust filter slots in the front, top and bottom
(Ejects from the front of the case)
|Radiator Mount Locations||Front: 120/240/360 mm, 140/280 mm
Top: 120/240 mm (max component height on motherboard 40 mm)
Bottom: 120 mm (max width 125mm)
|Water Cooling Pumps Compatibility||N/A|
|Front I/O||2 x USB 3.0
1 x Audio in/out
Power button with LED
HDD activity LED
|Power Supply||Not included|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||210 x 440 x 399 mm|
- Fractal Design Define C ATX Computer Case, Black
- Accessory Box
- Optional Top Filter
- User manual