3-Port EdgeRouter EdgeLITE Advanced Network Router
The EdgeRouter™ Lite delivers 1 million packets per second routing performance in a compact and affordable unit.
Advanced Routing Technology for the Masses
Introducing the EdgeRouter™ from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit.
The EdgeRouter™ PoE and EdgeRouter Lite models are the world's first economical router capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS™, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
- High-Performance gigabit ports
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 1 x Gigabit RJ45 serial port
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet routing ports
- Silent, fanless operation
- Compact, durable metal casing
Powerful Routing Performance
The EdgeRouter™ Lite routes up to 1 million packets per second to meet the needs of carrier-class networks.
Use the EdgeRouter™ Lite's advanced feature set to run applications on the customizable open platform.
First in the World for Value
The EdgeRouter™ Lite is the world's first 1 million packets per second router for under $100 USD MSRP.
The EdgeRouter™ Lite is supported and managed by UNMS™ (Ubiquiti® Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX® devices across multiple sites.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter™ provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
- Choice of configuration methods: the graphical user interface to visualize the workings of your network or the Command Line Interface (CLI) to use advanced, command‑driven configuration
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
- For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
- Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
- CLI access through SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
|Make and Model||3-Port EdgeRouter™ Lite Router|
|Ports||3 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
1 x RJ45 serial port
|Processor||Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64|
|Memory||512 MB DDR2 RAM|
|On-Board Flash Storage||2GB|
|Forwarding Rate||64 Byte Packets: 1,000,000 pps
512 Byte Packets: 3 Gbps (line rate)
Ethernet 0-2 (Speed / Link / Activity)
|Power Supply||External AC/DC adapter|
|Power Input||AC power adapter, 12Vdc @ 1A
9 to 24VDC Supported Voltage Range
|Supported Voltage Range||9 to 26VDC|
|Power Consumption||7W max.|
|Temperature||Operating: -10 ~ 45°C (14 ~ 113°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Dimension||200 x 90 x 30 mm (7.87" x 3.54" x 1.18")|
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite 3-Port Router (ERLite-3)
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Screws Anchors
- Quick Start Guide