SmartiPi Touch Case for Raspberry Pi Touchscreen
The search for the best enclosure for Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen enclosure ends with the SmartiPi Touch from Smarticase. This version has LEGO® compatible studs on the front for fun expansion.
We searched everywhere for the best enclosure for the 7" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen and found it with the SmartiPi Touch case. The touchscreen mounts securely and seamlessly in place using 4 provided Philips screws. Your Raspberry Pi is also enclosed into the case using either a clever tool-less HAT compatible door or using additional provided screws.
The best part about is enclosure (besides looking amazing and being very well though out) is the wide range of mounting options. A tilt-adjustable base with mounting holes is included, as well as screw mounts for more permanent installations. You can even use the integrated 75mm VESA inserts to attach the enclosure to common monitor mounting brackets.
Of course, the fun doesn't stop there. A LEGO® compatible camera mount is included as well as a USB Y-splitter for power.
Please note: This version has LEGO® compatible studs on the front.
- Compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi Touchscreen and Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi 2, and Pi 3 (not included)
- Mounting Options: Pivoting stand w/mounting holes, screw mounts, inserts for 75mm VESA mounts
- GPIO access / HAT compatible
- LEGO® compatible camera holder included
- LEGO® compatible studs front and back
- Raspberry Pi Touchscreen
- Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2, Pi3
|Product||Touch Case for Raspberry Pi Touchscreen|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||9.75" x 2.5" x 5.5"|
- MCM SmartiPi Touch Enclosure
- Pivoting Stand and Screw Mounts
- LEGO® Compatible Camera Holder
- Allen Wrench
- MicroUSB Y-splitter
- DSI Cable
- User Information