The QcK limited series utilizes micro-woven cloth for reduced friction and improved mouse tracking. Under-stitching along the edges of the surface ensures it will never fray or peel.
- Surface Legacy: Building upon SteelSeries' 15 year legacy of gaming mousepads, the QcK Limited is the pinnacle of surface performance and innovation
- Never-Fray Stitching: Understitching along the edges of the surface ensure it will never fray or peel
- Pixel-Perfect Accuracy: Tested by our top sensor manufacturer, the surfaces high thread count optimizes tracking accuracy for both optical and laser sensors
- Micro-Woven Cloth: Engineered to improve mouse glide, the micro-woven cloth has minimal friction and a silky-smooth texture
- Non-Slip Base: Durable rubber base stays in place, providing a solid platform for competitive gaming
Engineered to improve mouse glide, SteelSeries new micro-woven cloth has minimal friction and a silky-smooth texture.
Perfect Mouse Tracking
Tested by the top mouse sensor manufacturer, the high thread count and surface variation optimizes tracking accuracy for both optical and laser sensors.
Understitching along the edges of the surface ensures it will never fray or peel.
Looking for the Smaller, QcK Limited?
The QcK Limited is the same build quality and features, but is a larger size (320 x 270 x 3 mm compared to 450 x 400 x 3 mm).
|Product Type||Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad|
|Surface||Micro-woven cloth w/ stitched edges|
|Base||Non-slip silicon rubber|
|Compatibility||High-DPI gaming mice: Laser, Optical, Ball|
|Dimensions||320 x 270 x 3 mm|
- SteelSeries QcK Limited Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Product Information