Reliable and Affordable
This ME PC BT3000A Business Computer System leverages the power and affordability of the powerful new AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 3.0GHz Octa-Core Processor to provide exceptional Workstation power with tremendous value and affordability!
Capable Graphics Workstation
Built for Professional Business Graphics and Modeling, the BT3000A includes an AMD FirePro W2100 Graphics Card running on a matching ASUS PRIME B350M-A / CSM Client Stable AM4 Motherboard. With 16GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, a 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 SSD and a 1TB HDD, you get both the storage speed and capacity you need to get things done.
You also get lots of expansion room for future upgrades down the road, for when you need more power and capacity. Built by our in-house team of experienced Builders, this ME PC Business PC is backed by a solid 1 year Parts and Labour In Store Warranty with options for up to 4 Years of IPR Product Replacement for peace of mind.
AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 Octa Core Processor
- AMD RYZEN™ 7 1700 3.0GHz Octa Core Processor w/ 3.7GHz+ XFR, 16 Threads, 4MB L2 Cache, 16MB L3 Cache, 14nm
- 8 Physical Cores of True Multitasking
- 16 Threads of Intense Multithreading
- Unlocked AMD AM4 Socket CPU supports OC
- Built on AMD's 1331-pin PGA Form Factor
- Industry Leading Instructions Per Clock for extreme computing performance
- AMD Wraith Spire CPU Cooler (95W TDP)
AMD FirePro™ W2100 Professional Graphics Card
Optimized and Certified support for 100+ leading workstation ISV Titles
- 2GB DDR3 Dedicated Video RAM
- Dual DisplayPort 1.2a ports for one or two Professional 4K UHD Displays
- Single Precision Floating Point: 403.2 GFLOPs
ASUS PRIME B350M-A/CSM Motherboard
This microATX Motherboard for AMD® Ryzen™ AM4 processors delivers performance and reliability for Corporate Clients.
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. ASUS Corporate Stable Model highlights include complimentary advance replacement and a guaranteed long product lifecycle.
Built to Last
ASUS motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications.
- Supports AMD® Socket AM4 Processors Up to 8 Cores
- 4x DDR4-2660 DIMM slots support up to 64GB Ram (4x 16GB)
- PCIe Slot Expansion capabilities:
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot
- 2x PCIe 2.0 x1 Slots
- 1x M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Card Slot
- 6x SATA III connectors w/ Raid 0, 1, 5 & 10 support
- In Win EFS052 microATX Case Drive Bays:
- External: 2x 5.25" & 1x 3.5" Drive Bays
- Internal: 3x 3.5", 1x 3.5" / 2.5" and 3x 2.5" Drive Bays
|Processor||AMD® Ryzen™ 7 1700 3.0GHz Octo Core Processor w/
3.7GHz Turbo, 4MB L2 + 16MB L3 Caches, 14nm, 65W
|Motherboard||ASUS PRIME B350M-A/CSM Motherboard|
|Graphics||AMD FirePro™ W2100 2GB Graphics Card|
|Memory||16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4-2400 non-ECC RAM, 64GB Max|
|Hard Drive||256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 SSD
1TB 7,200rpm HDD w/ 64MB Cache
|Optical Drive||24x DVD±RW Drive|
|Chassis||EFS0522 m-ATX Tower Case, Black|
|Power Supply||Powerman 500W Power Supply|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.