Element Aluminum Monopod
Manfrotto's Element Monopod black is a 5-section aluminum alloy monopod that extends to a height of 150cm, folds down to 41.5cm and weighs just 500g. In a nutshell: extremely sturdy, extremely portable.
The monopod's simple 5-section design allows it to be used at a variety of heights culminating in a maximum height of 59.1". When each section is fully collapsed, the monopod is only 16.3" in length and weighs just 1.1 lb, an easy size and weight for transport and travel. Its twist-lock design allows the monopod to maintain a slim profile and just a 1/2 turn of each lock will unlock or lock each section in place.
In order to accommodate both monopod head users and direct-to-camera mounting the base plate features a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 reversible screw surrounded by a rubber anti-friction padding. A foam grip and leg warmer has also been integrated into the design to protect the user's hands from extreme heat or cold that may alter the temperature of the aluminum frame. A hand strap has also been included to increase safety and an interchangeable rubber and spiked foot is included for using the monopod on varying terrain.
- Easily holds telephoto lenses up to 500mm
- Extremely portable and highly versatile
- Handy & secure in the field thanks to its ergonomic hand grip
- Interchangeable foot, rubber or spike foot
- Convertible Screw 1/4" & 3/8" for camera or head connection
- The top-section features a rubber grip with the Manfrotto logo and a wrist strap to ensure optimal grip and a feeling of complete control when used on the move.
- The Manfrotto Element monopod holds up to 15kg, securely supporting telephoto lens shooting. It is the best choice for sports, weddings, wildlife or any photography style requiring the combination of a small footprint and strong support.
- A removable knob on top of the disc reveals a 1/4"-20 screw for either securing a camera directly or for an optional Manfrotto monopod head, like the 234RC.
- Height is adjusted with twist locks. This ergonomic mechanism makes the monopod fast and handy to operate – both core features of the ideal monopod.
|Top Attachment||1/4" screw, 3/8" screw|
|Upper Disc Diameter||46.5mm|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist lock|
|Legs Tube Diameter||19, 22, 25, 28, 31 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C ~ 60°C|
- Manfrotto Element 5-Section Monopod, Black
- User's Information