The World's Fastest Low Profile Workstation Graphics Card1
Content creation has evolved over the past 10 years or so, and designers and creators have to do more in much less time. Now, CAD professionals need and want flexible, sleek, and quiet small form-factor workstations.
This affordable AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 Workstation half height video card fits all these needs and desire by delivering all the performance and reliability workstation users need to get their jobs done on time and on budget.
Great Performance in a Small Form Factor
Purpose-built for CAD professionals, the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is the world’s fastest low-profile workstation graphics solution available today1, delivering up to 2.4 TFLOPS of compute performance. Based on 14nm FinFET technology, the Radeon Pro WX 4100 GPU contains the latest innovations found in the state-of-the-art Polaris GPU architecture.
Planned ISV Certifications
The Radeon Pro certification team is working diligently with our ISV partners to ensure certification on many of the popular applications that are being used in the Design and Manufacturing spaces, making certain that the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is properly supported on key applications so you can have a hassle-free experience.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. AMD is proud to stand behind their 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
4th Gen Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU Architecture
The Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card is based on the fourth-generation of Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture and, like its predecessor, can perform graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
4K / 5K UHD Display Support
Drive a single, 5K (5120x2880 pixel resolution) display, or up to four, 4K displays on the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card.
Native support for 10-bits per color channel for color-critical tasks. Driving an effective 30-bits per pixel, the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 is great for any workload requiring that level of detail and color precision.
High dynamic range (HDR) capability enables visuals that closely match what is familiar to the human eye2.
4GB GDDR5 Memory
Allow users to work at extreme levels of speed and responsiveness. With a 128-bit memory interface, users can load massive assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
Up to 2.4 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating point performance
Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Video Effects and Rendering, Signal Processing, Transcoding and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence.
DirectGMA and SDI Support
Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks, and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system and third party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization, avoiding redundant bus transfers, and resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
4K Accelerated Encode/Decode
Multi-stream hardware H.265 HD encode/decode for power-efficient and quick video encoding and playback5.
Energy Efficient Design
Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card supports unique power monitoring and management technologies, and has a maximum power consumption of 50 watts. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle3.
- 8GB System Memory
- Available PCI® Express 3.0 x16 Single Slot
- Internet Connection for driver installation
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.x or 7
|Make and Model||AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 4100|
|Chipset||GCN 4th Gen GPU|
|Stream Processors||1,024 Stream Processors|
|Clock Rate||Peak Clock: 1,201 MHz
Typical Clock: 1,125 MHz
|Peak Performance;||2.4 TFLOPS|
|Peak Triangles||2.4 Billion Triangles per second|
|Memory Clock||6 Gbps|
|Video Outputs||4x mini DisplayPort 1.4 ports|
|API Support||DirectX ®12
|Supported OS's||Windows® 10, 7, 64-bit
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Cooling||AMD OEM Cooling Heatsink and Fan|
|Power Draw||Typical: 50 Watts|
|Dimensions & Weight|
- Based on single precision compute performance. As of August 25, 2016, the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card delivers up to 2.46 TFLOPS single precision compute performance at maximum clock speed vs. NVIDIA’s fastest low-profile offering, the Quadro K1200, which offers up to 1 TFLOP single precision compute performance. AMD’s fastest low-profile card prior to the Radeon Pro WX 4100 was the AMD FirePro™ W4300, delivering 1.43 TFLOPS single precision compute performance. See http://www.nvidia.com/content/pdf/line_card/5409_nv_prographicssolutions_linecard_feb13_hr.pdf RPW-2
- HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, monitor/TV, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
- AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power are technologies offered by certain FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. GD-36
- As of September 2016, certified for DisplayPort™ 1.4 HBR3 and ready for DisplayPort™ 1.4 HDR based on independent verification by DisplayPort™ testing authority. HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, monitor/TV, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-100
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players. GD-81
- 1x AMD FirePro W4100 W Series Workstation Graphics Card, 8GB