The Ultimate Engineering and Media & Entertainment Solution
Based on AMD's new Polaris architecture, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 delivers up to 5.73 TFLOPS of compute performance, making it the world's most powerful, single-slot workstation card1.
Equipped with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 memory, the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 easily handles large and complex models and datasets, providing the necessary performance needed for today's demanding workloads.
A Truly Immersive Experience
Users can harness the power of the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics and drive 4K displays at 60Hz, for an ultra-high resolution design experience. If 4K displays aren't immersive enough, then jump into the new world of VR design - leveraging AMD's LiquidVR™ Technology - and enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates. Experience realistic virtual designs and interaction like never before.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. AMD is proud to stand behind their 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty.
4th Gen Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU Architecture
The Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics card is based on the fourth-generation of Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture and, like its predecessor, can perform graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
Radeon™ VR Ready Creator4
Enable extraordinary performance and world-class innovation with Radeon™ VR Ready Creator products like the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100. Empower VR content creators and experience designers with amazingly powerful and capable development tools in the AMD LiquidVR™ SDK.4
AMD LiquidVR™ Technology
AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering motion-to-photon latency. Enhance design realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates – and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.
10-bit Color Support
Native support for 10-bits per color channel for color-critical tasks. Driving an effective 30-bits per pixel, the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 is great for any workload requiring that level of detail and color precision.
High dynamic range (HDR) capability enables visuals that closely match what is familiar to the human eye3.
5K Display Support
Drive up to two, 5K (5,120 x 2,880 pixel resolution) dual-cable displays @ 60 Hz, or a one, single-cable 5K display @ 60 Hz.
Up to 5.73 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating point performance
Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Video Effects and Rendering, Signal Processing, Transcoding and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence.
Combine up to four Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 workstation graphics cards in a single desktop system and leverage the combined processing power for personal supercomputing or to work with multiple 4K video streams in real-time, layer in effects, make color corrections and edits on the fly.
8GB GDDR5 Memory
Allow users to work at extreme levels of speed and responsiveness. With a 256-bit memory interface, users can edit 4K video, layer in multiple effects and color correct on the fly, or load massive assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
DirectGMA and SDI Support
Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks, and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system and third party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host's main memory, reducing CPU utilization, avoiding redundant bus transfers, and resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
4K Accelerated Encode/Decode
Multi-stream hardware H.265 HD encode/decode for power-efficient and quick video encoding and playback.7
Energy Efficient Design
Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics card supports unique power monitoring and management technologies, and has a maximum power consumption of 130 watts. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.5
- 8GB System Memory
- Available PCI® Express 3.0 x16 Single Slot
- Internet Connection for driver installation
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.x or 7
|Make and Model||AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 8GB Video Card|
|Chipset||GCN 4th Gen GPU|
|Stream Processors||2,304 Stream Processors|
|Clock Rate||Peak Clock: 1,243 MHz
Typical Clock: 1,188 MHz
|Peak Performance;||5.7 TFLOPS|
|Peak Triangles||4.97 Billion Triangles per second|
|Memory Clock||7 Gbps|
|Video Outputs||4x DisplayPort 1.4 ports|
|API Support||DirectX ®12
|Supported OS's||Windows® 10, 7, 64-bit
|Bus Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Cooling||AMD OEM Cooling Heatsink and Fan|
|Power Draw||Typical: 130 Watts|
|Dimensions & Weight|
- Based on single precision floating point performance. As of August 25, 2016, the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics card is a single-slot board that delivers up to 5.73 TFLOPS of single-precision floating point performance at maximum clock speed, and the fastest NVIDIA single-slot board is the NVIDIA Quadro M4000, with a peak single-precision floating point performance of 2.5 TFLOPS. See http://www.nvidia.com/content/pdf/line_card/5409_nv_prographicssolutions_linecard_feb13_hr.pdf RPW-6
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, monitor/TV, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
- Radeon VR Ready Creator Products are select Radeon Pro and AMD FirePro™ GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for video cards/GPUs. Other hardware (including CPU) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice.
- AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power are technologies offered by certain FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies; check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. GD-36
- As of September 2016, certified for DisplayPort™ 1.4 HBR3 and ready for DisplayPort™ 1.4 HDR based on independent verification by DisplayPort™ testing authority. HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, monitor/TV, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-100
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players. GD-81
- 1x AMD FirePro W7100 W Series Workstation Graphics Card, 8GB