Next Level Racing® Racing Motion Platform V3
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed purely for customers looking for the ultimate immersion and the most realistic simulation experience available.
The future of simulation is here and the Next Level Racing® Motion platform puts you on the racetrack or flight tarmac with incredible precision, realism and immersion. Combine the Next Level Racing® platform with any VR headset on the market for an incredible experience that is simply unbeatable.
"I can't get over the quality of the kit, especially when you consider the price point. That's a seriously accessible consumer unit"
~ Lee Mathers - Principle Game Designer - CodeMasters - Motion V2
"It really enhances the experience... Live for Speed, it felt fricking great. Iracing, it felt great. F1 2015, I loved it!"
~ Darin Gangi - Inside Sim Racing - Motion V1
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed and engineered to be the most advanced professional consumer platform on the market and based on feedback we are certain it can outperform professional platforms far greater in price.
The platform is a product forged from years of simulation expertise combined with world leading European motion and software engineers at MotionSystems®.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is not only used by sim racers around the world, but also leading universities, military defence, training institutions and professional drivers/pilots.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is designed and engineered specifically just for the seat to move to give the most realistic immersion with the mind and body. With this design and engineering it's tested and proven to feel the g-forces more effectively through muscle pressures that you wouldn't feel if the wheel and pedals moved at the same time.
This pressure applied to your body and muscles can more realistically replicate and sustain the same g-forces as a real car. This method of only the seat moving is not only used by professional race car drivers for training but also on some of the world's most advanced and high end motion simulators including CXC Simulations©.
The platform comes complete with Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software. This is professional and specialised software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new titles as they are released.
The Platform Manager has a powerful engine, yet it's simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch with a click of a button. The software also includes VR headway which using advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime meaning the most authentic and immersive simulation experience.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform is designed for ease of use with little to no technical support required for assembly and operation meaning you can install the platform yourself with ease and be up and racing / flying with complete motion in less than an hour.
Two side/points vibration capabilities using true in game feedback based on car telemetry information to simulate road bumps, road texture, vibrations, gear changes, collisions, horizontal rubs & bumps.
- European made, professional platform designed in collaboration with world leading commercial motion engineers Specially designed for just the seat to move as common world's most advanced and high end motion simulators including CXC Simulations©
- Incredibly fast, yet smooth realistic movements using professional motion cueing profiles and software engine The most compact design in the world yet it's incredibly powerful; it can fit within the space of your existing cockpit without any additional space required.
- Can support up to 130kg / 285 lb users
- Simple to use with dedicated click and play Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software compatible with 40+ Major Racing and Flight titles on PC with simple USB plug in
- VR Headway technology built into the Platform Manager Software
- Passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the platform can even be used for more demanding purposes such as commercial centres and events whilst not overheating
- Electromagnetic motor shaft brakes ensures zero movement of the platform when the system is switched off
- Built in power source, including an active PFC function to protect from short circuit/overload/overvoltage and overheating
- Acoustical panels inside to reduce noise of operation even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being quietest platforms on the market
- Max Angular Displacement for Pitch & Roll: ± 10°
- Max Speed: 20° per second
- Max Acceleration: 360° per second2
Next Level Product Compatibility
- Next Level Racing® Seat Add On
- Next Level Racing® GTultimate Simulator Cockpit
- Next Level Racing® Flight Simulator
- Playseat Evolution (With available adaptors)
- Rseat RS1 (With available adaptors)
- Other Cockpits, including Custom DIY Cockpits: the motion platform includes side panels to help retrofit to other brands of cockpits
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform Manager Software is basically compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC.
The Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software is continuously getting updated with new compatible titles as they hit the market and our list of compatible games will continue growing in the future.
- American Truck Simulator
- Assetto Corsa
- Copa Petrobras de Marcas
- DCS World 1 / DCS World 2.x OpenAlpha
- DiRT 3 / DiRT Rally / DiRT Rally VR / DiRT Showdown
- Euro Truck Simulator 2DiRT Showdown
- F1 2011 / F1 2012 / F1 2013 / F1 2014 / F1 2015 / F1 2016
- Falcon 4.0 / Falcon 4.0 BMS
- Flight Simulator X (Including Steam edition)
- Formula Truck 2013
- Game Stock Car 2012 / Game Stock Car Extreme 2013
- GP-Bikes (PiBoSo)
- GRID / GRID Autosport / GRID 2
- GT Legends
- IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (Only the PC Version from Steam works)
- Kart Racing Pro (PiBoSo)
- Live For Speed
- MX Bikes (PiBoSo)
- Project CARS
- Race 07
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 1 / rFactor 2
- Richard Burns Rally
- The Crew
- Warthunder (only for airplanes)
- World Racing Series (PiBoSo)
- WRC 4 (Only the PC Version from Steam works)
- X-Plane 10 / X-Plane 11
|Make and Model||Next Level Racing® V3 Motion Platform|
|Product Type||Cockpit Simulator Motion Platform Device|
|Driver Weight||Up to 130kg / 285 lbs|
|Temperature||Ambient: -20 ~ +60° C
Full Performance: +5 ~ +35° C
|Dimensions||~520 x 490 x 260mm|
|Weight1||~28kg / ~ 62 lb|
- This Product is too heavy to ship to customer loactions. It is only available for sale in our Stores.
- Next Level Racing® V3 Motion Platform
- Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software download
- USB cable
- AC Power Cable
- Steel side panels that directly bolt on to your Next Level Racing® GTultimate Cockpit, Next Level Racing® Flight Simulator or retrofit to your existing cockpit