G433 7.1 Wired Surround Gaming Headset – Gaming Audio Fit for Life
The Logitech G433 is a wired gaming headset offering virtual 7.1 surround sound, two detachable microphones and a unique fabric covering. Regardless of whether you're a PC or console gamer, the headset has been designed to work without fuss, with easy setup and plenty of connectivity options.
Enjoy truly immersive gaming with this Logitech G433 wired gaming headset. Equipped with DTS Headphone:X technology and Pro-G 40mm drivers, it delivers 7.1 channel surround sound and 360-degree game audio, so you can hear every enemy footstep and reload with precision. The sports-mesh ear pads are comfy and cool for long-haul gaming.
- Designed for PC gaming but compatible with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One by plugging the headset directly into the console's controller
- Pro-G technology and 40mm hybrid-mesh audio drivers reduce distortion problems, deliver booming bass, and produce precise highs
- DTS Headphone:X delivers 7.1 channel surround sound for immersive, 360-degree audio that brings your games to life
- Noise-reducing boom mic lets you keep in constant contact with your squad, delivering clear voice communications in the heat of battle
- Sports-mesh ear pads and are firm, comfortable, breathable, and crafted for long marathon gaming sessions
- Detachable mic design lets you transform the headset into a pair of standard headphones that are perfect for everyday use
Take PC Performance With You
PC gamers expect immersive audio performance. And for good reason as each new title brings ever greater sound design. But, what about outside the game? Let's set PC performance free. G433 is a new breed of headset with all of the advanced features for gaming—in a lightweight, comfortable design that fits the rest of your life, too.
DTS Headphone:X® - 7.1 Surround Sound Positional Audio
For a completely immersive and lifelike experience, we've partnered with DTS to deliver masterful 360° positional audio*. G433 accurately reflects the in-game environment, so you can hear and detect your team, your adversaries, and the loot all around you. Just connect the included DAC to your PC and use Logitech Gaming Software to fully customize the sound to your liking. Even create a different sound profile for each game (or app).
* Included USB digital audio converter enables DTS Headphone:X on PC, requiring Logitech Gaming Software available for download at logitech.com/downloads
Pro-G™ Advanced Audio Driver - Patent-Pending Design for Maximum Performance
Our Pro-G drivers are an advanced hybrid-mesh material which, combined with our audio profiles, provides you with rich, booming bass; clear highs; precise treble; and incredibly low levels of distortion. Hear your games loud and clear, and with realistic precision, just like their designers intended. And G433 takes Pro-G a step further. An acoustic port positioned behind the driver resonates and amplifies for amazingly dynamic, cinematic sound.
Crafted for long gaming sessions, our sports-mesh ear pads surround the ear and provide just the right amount of force to stay firmly in place and comfortably breathable. Bonus extra-soft microfiber ear pads are also included for your choice in style and comfort.
Console Compatible - Every Game Needs Great Audio
Nintendo® Switch™, PS4®, Xbox® One, smartphones, and tablets get an upgrade with G433 advanced audio and noise-canceling boom mic. Use the included audio cables and plug straight into most console controllers.**
** Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input
Detachable, Transformable - Detachable Boom Mic and Swappable Cables
Discord® Certified G433 comes with a detachable boom mic and swappable cables so that it can quickly transform from gaming mode with your PC or console to on-the-go mode with your smartphone or tablet. Put noise-canceling boom mic and gaming cable back in, and G433 returns to being a full-featured gaming headset.
For A Complete Headset Experience
G433 is the whole package. Get the advanced gaming experience and be able to minimize for less weight and bulk than you ever thought possible. Put your extra earpads, boom mic with micro-pop filter, both cables and USB soundcard in the carrying case–and play wherever.
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, tablets and mobile*
- 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software and 7.1 DTS Headphone:X software installation*
* Some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, sold separately. G433 operates in stereo mode only via analog cable.
|Product||G Series 7.1 Surround Wired Gaming Headset|
|Type||On-Ear, Over-the-head headphone|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||107 dB @ 1kHz|
|Connector||3.5mm straight plug|
|Cord length||PC cable: 2m
Mobile cable: 1.5m
|Type||Back electret condenser|
|Frequency response||100 Hz - 10,000 Hz|
|Pick-up pattern||Cardioid (Unidirectional)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||81.7 x 172 x 182 mm|
|Weight||259g (without cable)|
- Logitech G433 Wired Gaming Headset
- USB DAC with 3.5 mm, 4-Pole Output
- Detachable Microphone Boom with Micro Pop Filter
- Mobile Cable with Inline Controls and Mic
- Console/PC Cable with Inline Controls
- PC Splitter for Separate Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Additional Microfiber Ear Pads
- Headset Carrying Bag
- User Documentation