Club3D SenseVision USB A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz – Connect and Do More
CSV-1477 – SenseVision USB A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz. This unique product allows you to connect 2 Screens at 4K 60Hz to any host system with a free USB A 3.1 Gen 1 port. Featuring the next generation DisplayLink DL6950 SOC, your existing Notebook/PC-System/Mac/Tablet, is ready for the future. Become more efficient and accomplish more, with 2 displays delivering 4 K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p.
- Compatible with DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Mode
- Supported max. output resolutions: up to 1x 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz or 2x 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz
- Backward compatible with legacy monitors
- Integrated 2.0 audio and 5.1 audio
- Works on any Host System with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A output
- Not downwards compatible to earlier USB versions
- Powered thru USB Type A, no external power needed
- Low latency
- Pixel-perfect graphics
- Adapt automatically to bandwidth constraints
- Compression tuned for video content and high quality graphics
- Uncompromised 4K / UHD video quality
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub USB 3.1 Type A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor
Displays have always been a key part of the PC experience. PC Gamers want a more immersive experience and Professionals seek more desktop space to run apps side by side and increase their productivity. The easiest solution is to add multiple Monitors to an existing Laptop or Desktop PC.
The SenseVision Hub USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor is an invaluable tool for gaming, multitasking, or simply for the fun of it. The adapter enables that multiple individual video signals can be sent through a single USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A output with DisplayPort Alt Mode support, and sends those to the connected screens.
The Club 3D SenseVision USB A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz" has 2 Displayport™++ outputs or in other words, Displayport™ 1.2 Dual Mode. This means the "USB A to Displayport™ 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz" is an active device and when converting the video signal to DVI or HDMI™ you must use "passive" cables or adapters to connect your screen(s).
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1
- Mac OS Sierra
- Chrome OS
|Product Type||USB 3.1 to Dual Displayport 1.2 Hub|
|Input||1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A port (male)|
|Output||2 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 ports (female)|
|Maximum Resolution||For single screen setup: 5120 x 2880p at 60Hz
For dual screen setup: 2x 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz
|Cable Length||300 mm|
|Dimension||80 x 59.8 x 16 mm|
- Club3D SenseVision Series SenseVision USB A to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz Hub
- Quick Installation Guide