Club3D SenseVision Thunderbolt™ 3 to Dual Displayport™ 1.2 Adapter – Connect and Do More
The way to connect two Monitors with Thunderbolt™ 3
CSV-1577 – The Thunderbolt™ 3 to Dual Displayport™ 1.2 Adapter lets users easily connect two Displayport™ 1.2 Screens to any device with a Thunderbolt™ 3 interface. This unique adapter is compatible with both Mac™ OS Sierra and Windows™ 10. The output resolution supported is up to 5K @ 60Hz for Single Screen setup and 2 x 4K @ 60Hz for Dual Screen Setups. It is fully Plug & Play, so no need for driver installation. This stylish adapter has a beautiful Brushed Aluminum Casing making it strong and light.
It is also very slim, 16 mm, making it easy to carry with you.
Multiply your screen area with your tablet, desktop PC or Ultrabook. With multiple monitors your computer will become more useful and you will become more efficient and accomplish more. With 2 displays delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 over USB Type C source
- Compliant to Displayport™ 1.2 specification
- Supported max. output resolution for Dual Screen setup: up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz
- Supported max. output resolution for Single Screen setup: up to 5120 x 2880p @ 60Hz
- Supports both MST- and SST Mode
- Powered thru Thunderbolt™ 3, 15 Watt, no external power needed
- OS Support: Mac OS™ Sierra and Windows™ 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Mac OS Sierra
|Product Type||Thunderbolt 3 to Dual Displayport 1.2 Adapter Hub|
|Input||1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 (male)|
|Output||2 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 ports (female)|
|Maximum Resolution||For single screen setup: 5120 x 2880p at 60Hz
For dual screen setup: 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz
|Cable Length||270 mm|
|Power||Thunderbolt™ 3 powered, 15W|
|Dimension||93 x 56 x 16 mm|
- Club3D SenseVision Thunderbolt 3 to Dual Displayport 1.2 Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide