Diamond MD3100CH USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C™ to USB 3.0 Type-A, 4K HDMI with Power Delivery
The Diamond USB 3.1 Type-C™ Mini Docking station features a sleek aluminum slim design and is a perfect solution and companion your new MacBook, Chrome Pixel and any new PC using Type-C™ USB ports.
With the ability to support power delivery (PD) it can provide power via upstream to the host and expand 1 USB 3.1 C port to One USB Type A port plus 4K HDMI video output. USB hubs are backward compatible to all USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 applications. Meaning you can use all your USB devices and still be able to power your MacBook or Chrome Pixel at the same time.
- Expand your MacBook Air, Chromebook Pixel or any other PC or tablet supporting the new USB 3.1 Type-C™ USB port.
- Adds 1 USB Type-A port so that you can use your Type-A USB 2.0 or 3.0 peripherals such as flash drivers, keyboards, mice and more.
- Power your MacBook or Chrome Pixel via the Diamond MD3100CH Hub with continuous access to all your USB peripherals.
- Add a secondary display up to 4K resolutions via the HDMI port
- Microsoft Windows®
- Mac® OS
- Chrome OS™
- MacBook, Chrome Pixel or any PC or Tablet with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C system
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® equivalent processor, 2.2 GHz or faster
- For USB 3.0 speeds, the system must support USB 3.0 specifications
|Product||3-Port USB-C to USB-A w/ Power Delivery|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||N/A|
|Type and Rate||N/A|
|I/O Connectors||1 x USB 3.1 Type-C male
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C female
1 x USB 3.0 Type-A female w/ power delivery
1 x HDMI 1.4 port
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|Power||USB bus powered, no external power required|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||2.3" x 0.5" x 2"|
- Diamond MD3100CH USB 3.1 Type C Hub
- User Information