Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
The best of low end Android boxes
Bob Terwilliger from Richmond, BC writes:
- Able to run pretty much any application or movie type
Performs well with live TV
Easy to use and download via Google Play
- Needs a new launcher, the old one is not very customisable.
A nicer remote would be nice an air mouse if your best bet.
Too many garbage apps installed
- Simple to add new apps and remove the preinstalled ones. They are not really needed or any good. The box itself is the best of the ones I have tried. without spending too much money and does everything I need. A great way to cut the cord.
good to see this update new Remote works for other Android TV box as well
Mark C from BC writes:
- i used this EM95X TV box remote for my other TV box have at home. it works. awesome.
Just threw away $100 - Junk
Paul from Calgary writes:
- It's a fantastic way to throw away $100 It has a nice LED
- The remote is nothing like the remote in the picture. I received an older looking remote than the one advertised in the pictures. Poor Wifi Will not connect to Google Play or Google account. The Android UI is slow.
- I have called into Memory express and asked a few questions about this box. The individual I talked to couldn't answer any of my questions and told me that the remote control could possibly be different than the one pictured on the box due to old stock...REALLY!! The remote I received was an old version remote with exceptionally poor signal. The Wifi will connect but I can never get Google Play to connect. The movie player will not play any sound. Save you money and don't buy this box!!
Piece of Garbage
Tony C from winnipeg writes:
- Has a nice light
- Everything else. Remote is garbage, garbage, garbage. Interface is garbage. Wish i new if it played well, can't seem to get it to do anything. When you turn it on, the splash screen plays this super loud sound and it's just stupid. You have to use a mouse to launch Kodi or any of the other apps and it's almost impossible to navigate the interface with it. I can't believe this thing costs $99.99. If it was free I would take them all and toss them in the garbage.
- Don't buy this.
best TV box I had so far
Maya from BC writes: