Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great Case With Cable Routing, Separate PSU Chamber
Andrew Oldridge from Airdrie writes:
- Small (smaller than it looks) Enough room for dual full size GPUs Good cable routing Support for 5 fans Awesome lighting (Front brand panel, USB sockets) Side glass panel is smoked
- Doesn't come with any fans Difficult to install watercooler for CPU Airflow is limited depending on fan install location because of cable routing
- Great case with plenty of options for its size. Bottom fans with removable filter, dual front fans and one rear fan. Doesn't come with any though, so be prepared for when you take her home. Smoked glass is awesome, its a slight tint, and is more resistant to fingerprints. Fitting a CPU water cooler is difficult depending on what order you normally install your computer parts. It looks awesome once it's finished.
Love it but...
kirm from Edmonton writes:
- Solid feel with good ol' America steel!!!!! Beautiful tempered glass front to show off build. Eye catching LED lit up front. Well engineered...except...
- Hard drive mounting system is the most asinine thing I've ever seen. Not a lot of "holes" in the case for breathing
- There is one weakness with this case that is inexcusable. The mounting system for the hard drives. Using 2.4 inch drives it is virtually impossible to hook up power to them. There is NO space between the drive and the plane it's on so your power connectors better be really skinny. Mine weren't (EVGA 650 BQ) so I flipped the drives. I couldn't secure them but they stuck. I still love this case. Solid and good looking!