Confidence with Every Keystroke. Lasting Aluminum Build.
Trusted legacy. Lasting durability. The K840 mechanical keyboard features a solid aluminum build with expertly engineered Romer-G™ mechanical switches. Enjoy an elevated typing experience with distinct tactile feedback and quiet operation with every stroke. Designed to fit your productive environment at home or in the office.
- Exclusive Logitech Romer-G™ mechanical switches: Japanese engineered mechanical switches provide an expertly-crafted typing experience
- Anodized aluminum: durable and robust construction and design that is made to withstand your most demanding typing sessions
- Easy Access Shortcuts: Get easy access to integrated media and shortcut keys that allow you to control your entertainment
- Programmable Keys: Get more customized control over your productivity with reprogrammable keys. Through Logitech Options, you can reassign your favorite or most useful shortcuts
- Familiar and durable: full-size corded keyboard with 1.8m cable with built-in strain relief for extra durability and reinforced cable strength
Romer-G™ Mechanical Switches
Tested for over 70 million strokes for long-lasting reliability, these Japanese-engineered keys function with a highly responsive and well-defined, light touch. Every keystroke provides a distinct tactile feedback and operates quietly.
Anodized Aluminum Build
The K840 top case is made of solid anodized aluminum. Its durable construction is designed to tackle demanding projects. A sand-blasted textured finish gives it a modern look that fits your workspace.
Reliability in Every Key Press
26-key Rollover ensures that every key press is registered independently and accurately, helping minimize typos when you release one key and press another. Plus, the keys are tested to 70 million+ strokes so you can power through years of typing without worries.
Custom Features for Greater Productivity
Easily customize F1-F4 keys with your favorite commands using Logitech Options Software. A Windows lock key prevents an inadvertent press of the Windows key while you're focused on other tasks. Shortcut and media keys put faster control at your fingertips. Download Logitech Options and enjoy advanced features including F1-F4 reprogrammable keys.
Type Confidently for Hours
Type for hours with minimal fatigue on a full-size keyboard with tilt legs. Corded keyboard has 1.8m cable with built-in strain relief for reinforced cable strength.
K840 is ready to start using with your Windows-based laptop or desktop computer. Simply plug the cable into a USB port and start typing.
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or later
- Internet connection for optional software logitech.com/options
|Product Type||Mechanical Wired Keyboard|
|Keyboard Layout||Full size, standard|
|Key Switches||Romer-G™ mechanical switches|
|Anti-Ghosting||100% anti-ghosting with 26-key rollover|
|Response Time / Report Rate||N/A|
|Keystroke Lifecycle||70 million strokes|
|Software||Programmable keys through Logitech Options software|
|Cable Type||Tangle-free rubber|
|Dimensions||445 x 132 x 34.3 mm|
- Logitech K840 Mechanical Keyboard
- User Documentation