5 Port Fanless Gigabit POE Switch For SOHO Business Users
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc.
With this Plug-and-Play switch, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. With 5 ports, this switch also supports energy saving technologies to help you save power and money over time.
This POE Switch provides up to 15.4W per device, up to 53W total PoE power to the first 4 ports.
Easy to Setup, Even Easier to Use
All NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- 802.1p QoS for traffic/frame prioritization
- Plug-and-play; no setup required
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network
- Power up to 4 PoE-capable devices
15.4W per device up to 53W total PoE power
- 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) for IP cameras, VoIP Internet-based phones, wireless access points, etc.
|Make and Model||NETGEAR GS305P 5 Port PoE Switch|
|Network Ports||5x Gigabit RJ45 ports|
|Status LEDs||Power LED
Link / Activity LEDs
The 4 PoE Ports also show PoE Power Use
|Jumbo Frames||Up to 9,216 Bytes|
|PoE Ports||Ports 1 ~ 4 support PoE|
|PoE Power||Up to 15.4W per port (IEEE 802.3af)
Up to 55.5W total PoE power available
|Standards||802.1p Priority QoS (all models)
802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
802.3af PoE, up to 15.4W per PoE port
802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
802.3x Flow Control
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40° C
Storage: -20 ~ 70° C
|Noise||0dBA Fanless Switch Design|
|Heat Dissipation||Standby: 3.28 BTU
Maximum: 205.2 BTU
|Power||AC Power Adapter
Output: 48Vdc @ 1.25A, 60W
|Power Consumption||Standby: 0.96W
|Dimensions||158 x 101 x 29.0mm|