For any IT professional to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot computers, servers, ATMs, or PoS systems from a laptop with no additional equipment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot computers quickly from your laptop
- Perfect for: Data centers, IT departments, refurbishing centers or kiosk services
- Provides direct Laptop-to-Computer desktop access
- Bi-directional file transfer between connected laptop and computer
- Plug-N-Play - No software needed
- Programmable hotkeys and macros
- VGA - resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI interface with IOGEAR's display adapters
- Best value for reducing labor and hardware costs
- Supports Windows® 2000, Window Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® 10.1
USB Console to Laptop Crash Cart Adapter
IOGEAR's Portable Laptop Console Crash Cart Adapter provides instant computer access through your laptop. Simply connect the crash cart adapter to your target computer, kiosk, or server from your laptop, run the executable file, and you are good to go! Save time by programming hotkeys and macros for common tasks and avoid the hassle of lugging around unneeded equipment. This one-to-one solution is the perfect accessory for any IT professional.
Unlike other crash cart adapters, the IOGEAR Portable Laptop Crash Cart Adapter does not require any software for operation, making it the perfect Plug-N-Play solution. The 6ft USB cable gives ample distance to work in between the target computer and your laptop. This makes it easy to jump from computer to computer in fast-paced environments.
Complete Control with Expanded Toolbar Menu
Take complete control of your target computer by taking advantage of the expanded toolbar menu, covering options from video* and screen capture, scaling, mouse pointer adjustment, on-screen keyboard setup, hotkey and macros configuration, and firmware upgrade.
* Requires Java application v1.7.0_75 or later ready from laptop for video recording playback.
Perfect Solution for On-the-Go IT Professionals
More convenient than traditional crash carts. There is no need to cart around unnecessary equipment.
Troubleshooting in the field with equipment is cumbersome. Now all you need is a laptop and the IOGEAR Crash Cart Adapter.
Configure or troubleshoot computers quickly and easily. Transfer common files and setup macros to save time.
- Windows® 2000, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Windows Server® 2008+
- Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB Type A Port
- VGA Port
- DisplayPort Port (with adapter)
- HDMI Port (with adapter)
- DVI Port (with adapter)
Note: The GUC211V only controls the connected computer through a direct cable connection. The GUC211V supports one-to-one direct KVM console; it cannot be used to control two stand-alone PCs, as it only provides one computer with desktop access.
User must know login credential of the connected computer if needed for access.
|Product||Portable Laptop Console Crash Cart Adapter|
|Ports||1 x VGA Male (blue)
1 x USB Type A Male (black)
1 x Mini-USB Female (black)
|Video Resolution||1920x1200 @60Hz|
|LED||1 x Online (blue)|
|Cable Length||Mini to Type A USB Cable: 72" (183cm)
USB and VGA Cables: 19" (48.26cm)
|Housing Case Type||Plastic|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 40°C
Storage: -20 ~ 60°C
|Humidity||0~80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.18" x 2.38" x 0.75" (5.56 x 6.03 x 1.91 cm)|
|Weight||0.40 lb (0.18kg)|
- IOGear GUC211V Portable Laptop Console Crash Cart Adapter
- USB Type A to USB Mini-B Cable
- Quick Start Guide