Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very good motherboard.
Rejean from Quebec writes:
- As usual, Asus deliver some great hardware. ATX motherboard, so plenty of room to install a sound card , video card and cpu. Corsair memory went up to 3000 with 1 click in the bios. Easy to figure out this bios. For those who want to pair this motherboard with the ryzen 5 2400g through web sales, ask them to flash the bios for you before sending it, so that it will arrive with the newest bios. Good move Memory Express! Thanks a lot.
- Installation was a breeze except for a small mistake in the booklet about the connectors for the reset switch , power switch etc. Star counting the pins from the right because there is 1 row of pins that is not mentioned in the book (far left) .
- I'd buy it again, The red light contour is nice, a couple of other leds here and there. Sturdy and well built with the ASUS quality.
It was nice to deal with the support at memory express. If you need to ask something, just go for it... They give quick and professional replies.
Recycled B350 Plus?
Dar from BC writes:
- The X370 chipset's extra PCIe lanes mean you get all 6 SATA ports usable when using an M.2 device, whereas its doppelgänger, the Asus B350 Plus, disables two SATA ports when an M.2 device is connected. Aside from that and the extra USB 3.1 gen 2 ports, this X370 board is pretty much the same as the B350 Plus. Low cost of entry for X370 chipset. Has 2 PCI slots for those who may wish to re-use older, high quality cards. Excellent overclocking options in BIOS.
- This is likely the only X370 board on the market which does not support SLI. The VRM section seems a bit weak.
- Good board for the price, if you don't need SLI support (Crossfire is supported). Overclocking was easy to get an R3 1200 up to 4Ghz stable @ 1.35v, and (G Skill 2800) RAM to 3066 @1.45v. Recommended due to good price and good expansion options. One star deducted for not supporting SLI on X370, which is sort of odd.