Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Greg R from Edmonton, AB writes:
- Comfortable, clear and a steal on sale, battery life is great and powers down if not in use if you forget to turn them off, wireless worked instantly with windows 10 didn't have to configure anything it just work 100% 7.1 was a noticeable improvement over my stereo ones for gaming (running Dolby Atmos for Headphones). Mic Noise cancellation works great.
- Fold motion on the headphones could be stiffer as i find they wont sit on my desk well have them on there own hanger to keep the neat, black gloss coating are finger print magnets, I find them a little treble heavy for music. could use noise canceling in the headset for the price.
- Great Option for someone if you need the ability to get up from your pc for a second (I have to let the dog in and out) The Range allows me to go to my basement and the battery life is more than sufficient. There comfortable and the 7.1 has saved my butt In PUBG a few timed now. Would recommend if on sale.
John from Winnipeg writes:
- It was comfortable after the break in period, the sound was good and bass was present. The mic quality was okay. Battery life was excellent, it has a very simply and minimalist design which I prefer over the flashy RGB counterpart. Its very easy to use with only a couple buttons to worry about. Connection to the usb dongle was always constant and i never cut out. I got it on sale which was a plus!
- Microphone quality could have been better, uncomfortable and tight the first time you wear it but after it is broken in it feels great. The left earcup made a creaking noise every once in a while when I moved my head. The noise wasnt from the speakers I think it was from the hinge the ear cup was on which was why i decided to return mine.
Worth a buy?
Nick from Edmonton writes:
- Comfortable after broken in for a day Great Audio quality Good Microphone that can extend, that when pushed up mutes itself Flexible, lightweight, simple design Wireless Good battery life, doesn't take a long time to charge fully Long charge cord Great sound proofing Breathable earphones so your ears don't get too hot Desktop software that allows for updates and customization for an equalizer (that comes with some presets) Great surround sound Has a mute mic button and a volume control wheel
- It price is high for a headphone Took me about a day to break in headphones (were a little itchy and uncomfortable at first) Though the microphone is good its not something to necessarily brag about The volume wheel has an annoying beep sound every time you move it by an increment, it can be changed but you need a software update for it
- I would recommend this headphone to anyone looking for a good pair. It has Great audio and a relatively good mic. It does have a high price but you get what you pay for. I got mine on sale, and i am so happy i bought it. It is worth a buy, and anything negative about the product you can fix with a little patience.