Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Erik from Calgary writes:
- It does everything you can ask for a card of this price range. I was pleased overall with the performance I have with it.
- Very awkward to mount in a smaller case. Took a couple of tries. It was hard to OC... in fact I have only done it once... it became VERY warm
- Pretty good for what you are getting
Middle of the pack
Slippery Character from Calgary writes:
- Was able to OC about 10% on both core and memory. Will beat a GTX 1060 6GB in more games than not, even when stock.
- Runs a little hot Mid 80°s in Furmark while OC'd 2/ 100% fan. Draws a lot of power compared to a GTX 1060.
- 4/5 stars but is really more a 3.5 I feel the cooling could be better and that's why ASUS offers a higher end version with better cooling and more OC (Strix)
Very good card for Mining!
Master PJ from Edmonton writes:
- • Runs 24.5 Mh/s out-of-box • Copying 1750 straps to 2000 gives 27.3Mh/s • Custom strap + OC = 28.5Mh/s @ 120w
- • Tricky to OC • Rarely in stock • Runs hot and pulls 145w if not undervolted / underclocked.
- One of the best GPU to get for your mining rig!