Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Works great when it doesn't reboot itself
Michael from Edmonton writes:
- Excellent range and speed.
- Occasionally reboots on its own. Seems fine overnight or when I'm not home, but it tends to happen when I connect a device. I tried hard and soft reboots, reinstalling the firmware via regular upload and recovery mode, switching dynamic and static IPs, playing with all the settings. Even tried a factory reset and using it without changing any settings. Kept happening after I exchanged it for another one, so it's likely the firmware. I put DD-WRT on it and haven't had any problems since.
- This is a good buy if you don't plan on sticking with the stock 1.01 firmware.