3-Port USB-C Hub with Gigabit Ethernet - USB-C to 3x USB-A - USB 3.0, Includes Power Adapter
Turn a USB Type-C port on your laptop into 3 USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
If you have a USB-C™ equipped laptop, but lack other important connection ports, then this hub can help. It couples your USB peripheral and RJ45 network connections into a single, convenient combination hub. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.
Through the USB-C host connector, this hub gives you three traditional USB-A ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet connection, making it a must-have laptop accessory. Plus, the integrated 30 cm (12 in.) cable lets you place the hub, your devices, and your network connection, exactly where you need them.
It's ideal for virtually any USB-C equipped laptop, such as the Chromebook Pixel™, the Dell™ Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1, and Dell XPS 12.
- Expand your laptop's connectivity through USB-C by adding three USB-A ports (5Gbps) and a GbE RJ45 port
- Compact, small-footprint design makes it perfect for travel, or for desktop placement
- Built-in, extended length (30 cm) USB Type-C cable, for flexible desk placement options
- Included power adapter ensures your connected devices are fully powered and operational
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it's Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Fast, easy installation with native support in most operating systems
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, Energy-Efficient Ethernet, jumbo frames, full duplex flow control, VLAN tagging, and layer 2 priority encoding
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-style combination hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
Take advantage of USB-C
This dynamic USB 3.0 hub integrates an easy-to-use USB Type-C™ connector. It's small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions, and you can connect the plug with either side facing up, which means less risk of damaging your ports and less frustration.
While your USB-C equipped laptop, or MacBook is lightweight and portable, it might be missing vital connectivity ports, such as wired Internet. Because this hub offers a Gigabit Ethernet port, you can connect to a network in locations were Wi-Fi® is unreliable or unavailable.
Compact design for portability or permanent placement
With a small footprint and lightweight housing, you can easily tuck the hub and the included power adapter into your laptop bag to expand your connectivity when you're traveling.
Plus, the compact USB 3.0 hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so it fits perfectly in office, hot-desk (short-term guest), and BYOD workstation environments.
Extended-length cable eliminates aggravation
The hub's built-in USB cable is long enough to reach your laptop or tablet's USB 3.0 port, regardless of where the port is located. Now, you can eliminate the worry and frustration when your hub's built-in cable is too short and doesn't reach your laptop's USB port location.
Plus, the extended-length cable provides you with more desk placement options, which makes it easier to create a comfortable, space-efficient work area.
Save Time and Money
This easy-to-use hub is natively supported in most operating systems, and you can install it quickly, without having to install additional drivers or software. You can also avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new devices, by using the USB 3.0 hub with your current USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The HB30C3A1GE is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server® 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- Mac® OS 10.6 to 10.12, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite
- Chrome OS™
- Linux 2.6.x to 4.4.x LTS versions only
- Computer with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- For USB 3.0 speeds, the system must support USB 3.0 specifications
|Product||3-Port USB-C to USB-A and Gigabit Ethernet Port Hub w/ Power Adapter|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1q VLAN Tagging, 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0, 5 Gbit/s|
|Ports||3 x USB-A
1 x RJ45
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||Full duplex flow control|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame Support||4K max.|
|Connectors||3 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x RJ-45 Female
1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
|Cable Length||11.8" (300mm)|
|LED Indicators||1 x Link
1 x Activity
|OS Compatibility||Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Mac OS® 10.6 to 10.12
Linux 2.6.x to 4.4.x LTS versions only
|Power||AC power adapter, 100~240 AC @ 0.5A|
|Power Output||5 VDC @ 2A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||0% ~ 85% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||40 x 13 x 75 mm (1.6" x 0.5" x 3")|
Note: The hub does not support DisplayPort Alt Mode, or USB Power Delivery
- StarTech 3-Port USB-C to USB-A and Gigabit Ethernet USB 3.0 Hub
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
- Quick Install Guide