USB-C™ Multiport Adapter for Laptops - Power Delivery - 4K HDMI - GbE - USB 3.0
Turn your MacBook or Windows® laptop into a workstation, anywhere you go, with this USB-C™ multiport adapter with HDMI.
Connect a UHD 4K HDMI Monitor
Connect your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop to a 4K 30Hz monitor, using this USB-C video adapter to create a dual-display workstation. Get more work done with an additional display, allowing you to multitask more efficiently or connect your laptop to an HDMI projector or TV for presentations in a boardroom.
Charge Your Laptop
The portable laptop docking station features a USB-C Power Delivery port that lets you power and charge your USB-C laptop during a presentation or while you’re working. It’s perfect for port limited laptops with a single USB-C port. Even with the adapter connected to the laptop, you can still power and charge your laptop with a USB-C power adapter.
The 4K HDMI adapter gives you the connections you need to get more work done. You can connect peripherals like a flash drive or mouse using the two USB 3.0 Type-A ports. You can also add wired network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet port, making it ideal in areas without Wi-Fi.
DKT30CHPD is TAA compliant and is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.
- Expands the connectivity of your port-limited laptop, using the convenient built-in USB-C™ cable
- Power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, using your laptop's USB-C™ based power adapter (supports USB Power Delivery 2.0)
- Provides 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) HDMI video output with 30Hz refresh rate, two USB 3.0 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Compact and rugged housing that's designed for maximum portability and reliability
- Two additional USB Type-A port lets you connect your existing USB devices without the added expenses of purchasing new peripherals (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices)
- Extra length (34 cm), attached USB-C™ cable provides greater flexibility for desktop placement
- Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Supports DP alt mode
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), jumbo frames, IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tagging, and IEEE 802.1az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Fast, hassle-free setup, with native support in most Windows® and Mac operating systems (also works with Google Chrome OS™)
- Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C™, using your laptop's power adapter
- Connect your MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook™ to wired Gigabit internet, in locations where Wi-Fi® isn't available
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Mac OS® 10.9 to 10.12
- Chrome OS™
|Product||USB-C™ Multiport Adapter w/ Power Delivery|
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
1 x HDMI (19 pin) Female
1 x RJ-45 Female
2 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0: Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Max Digital Resolutions||4096 x 2160p @ 24Hz or 3840 x 2160p (HDMI) @ 30Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0: 5 Gbit/s|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage: -10°C to 65°C (14°F to 149°F)
|Dimensions||2" x 0.7" x 3.8" (51 x 18 x 96 mm)|
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP alt mode.
Note: Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.
Note: The adapter can connect to a host laptop's USB-C port that doesn't support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
Note: A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K). USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.