DVI Dual-Monitor Docking Station for USB-C Laptops - Includes USB-C to A Adapter, HDMI, and VGA Adapters
Expand your USB Type-C™ equipped laptop into a powerful office workstation, using a single USB 3.0 cable
This DVI dual-monitor docking station for laptops easily connects to your USB-C™ equipped laptop (Windows only), letting you create a full-size workstation that delivers display flexibility, fast charging, and desktop convenience to your home or office workspace.
It's a vital laptop accessory for your USB Type-C™ equipped laptop, such as the Dell™ XPS™ 15, 13, or 12, as well as the Google Chromebook™.
- Quickly and easily connect the dock to your USB-C™ port equipped laptop (Windows only)
- Adds dual-monitor output (dual DVI), and includes DVI to HDMI, and DVI to VGA adapters
- A total of five USB 3.0 ports, including two front panel USB fast charge-and-sync ports (compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2)
- Flexible desktop placement options, with vertical or horizontal dock orientation
- Supports both USB Type-C™ and USB Type-A (USB 3.0) equipped laptops and Windows based tablets
- Matte, silver, sandblasted finish
- Includes a 1m flexible USB 3.0 host cable, stand with screws and screwdriver, and four rubber feet
- An essential accessory for the latest USB-C™ equipped laptops such as Dell XPS 15, 13, or 12, Dell Latitude™ laptops and 2-in-1s, HP Chromebook 13, Google Chromebook Pixel™, as well as many Windows based tablets
- Connect multiple monitors in a variety of flexible display combinations right out-of-the-box: DVI + DVI, DVI + HDMI, DVI + VGA, HDMI + DVI, HDMI + VGA
- Create a shared workspace for hoteling or hot desking, with an integrated charging station for guests, customers, and colleagues
- Connect a wide variety of peripherals at home or in the office, all from a single USB 3.0 connection
Docking Through USB-C is Simple
USB-C™ is the next generation of universal connectivity, and the connectors are small, reversible, and easy-to-use. Most new laptops feature a USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ port, but they often lack other vital connectivity ports.
This dock adapts to your USB-C™ equipped laptop to deliver a variety of useful connectivity ports, including dual-DVI video output, five USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and a headset jack.
Display Flexibility Lets You Get More Done At Once
Boost your productivity and add dual-monitor support to your workstation. With dual video, you can work faster by viewing more content at a glance and avoid the nuisance of rearranging or resizing multiple windows.
For extra display flexibility, we've included two DVI video adapters, so you can avoid the frustration and costs of purchasing additional products just to fit the displays you already use.
Now, you can leave the stress of interface limitations at the door by adapting to the most popular monitor types, right out of the box. With a range of video output options, the dock is ideal for hoteling or hot desking.
Device Charging and Plenty of USB 3.0 Ports
Charge your mobile devices faster, with or without a laptop connected to the dock. USB charging is convenient, fast, and accessible through two always-on USB fast-charge ports on the front of the dock. You can simultaneously maintain work efficiency, while adding charge-and-sync flexibility for up to two mobile devices (two tablets, or one tablet and one smartphone).
Now, you can easily fast-charge your devices and connect numerous USB peripherals through the integrated 5-port USB 3.0 controller. Perfect for external USB 3.0 hard drives, the docking station supports UASP-enhanced performance for faster data transfer rates, which means less waiting and more productivity.
Desktop Convenience and Customization
With a single connection to your laptop or Ultrabook™, your required peripherals remain constantly connected. You can overcome laptop port limitations and reduce the hassle of constantly reconnecting devices (such as your wired Gigabit Ethernet connection), to create an organized and full-sized workstation with less clutter.
For greater host compatibility, you can also use the docking station with laptops that feature the more traditional USB 3.0 (USB-A) port, making it perfect for organizations that have a mix of different laptop makes and models. With the included cable and USB-C™ adapter, you can connect the dock to virtually any laptop, regardless of the laptop's host USB port type.
Plus, for a clean and customized workspace you can position the docking station horizontally or vertically (tower), using the optional dock stand that's included.
The DK30BACDD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Chrome OS™
|Product||DVI Dual-Monitor Docking Station for USB-C Laptops|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Ports||1 x DVI-D (25 pin) Female
1 x DVI-I (29 pin) Female
2 x USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin, SuperSpeed) Female
3 x USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 x RJ-45 Female
1 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Female
1 x USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048 x 1152 (VGA)|
|Max. Digital Resolution||2048 x 1152 (Dual-Link DVI/HDMI)|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm Audio/Microphone combo port|
|Cable Length||1m (3.3 ft.)|
|Input Power||100-240 AC @ 0.8A|
|Output Power||5V DC @ 4A|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and plastic|
|Temperature||Operating: 32~122 °F (0~50 °C)
Storage: -4~140 °F (-20~60 °C)
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH|
|Dimensions (WxHxL)||0.9" x 7" x 3.3" (23 x 178 x 83 mm)|
- StarTech DVI Dual-Monitor Laptop Docking Station
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU)
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable (USB-A to USB-B), 1m
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- 2 x Stand Screws
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide