Startech's USB Type-C to DVI-D Converter Cable, 1m / 3.3 Feet
This USB Type-C to DVI-D adapter cable offers a convenient solution for directly connecting your USB Type-C device to your DVI-I monitor, television or projector. The adapter supports a connection distance of up to 1m (3 ft) and works with USB Type-C devices that support Alt Mode, such as the MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel™ and Dell™ XPS™ models 15 and 13. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
- Connect a USB Type-C computer to a DVI projector or display in your classroom, auditorium or boardroom
- Install at your home workstation or office hot desk to make your USB-C computer compatible with your DVI display
- Reduce clutter with a compact 1m (3ft) adapter cable
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector
- Crystal-clear picture quality supports up to 1,920 x 1,200
- Plug-and-play installation
- No power adapter required
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
2 Year StarTech Warranty
The CDP2DVIMM1MB is backed by a 2 Year StarTech.com Limited warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Seamless, Clutter Free Installs: MacBook and Windows® Laptops
At 1m (3 ft) in length, the adapter cable delivers a direct connection between your USB-C device and your DVI monitor. This means you don’t have to use additional adapters or cabling, which helps ensure a tidy and professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 2 m (6 ft.) USB-C to DVI cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
Hassle Free Connection with USB Type-C
The USB-C to DVI adapter cable is easy to connect, through the versatility and convenience of the USB Type-C port on your device. USB-C is a reversible connector, so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in, the adapter will always connect. This saves you the frustration of trying to insert it correctly when you're docking your computer to your workstation or office hot desk.
Crystal Clear picture Quality
The adapter harnesses the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connector to deliver video resolutions up to 1920x1200, providing support for your high-resolution DVI monitors - great for multitasking on high-resolution DVI displays. The adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other HD work environments.
- Your USB Type-C equipped device needs DP alt mode for this to work
- Some pre-2014 made dual-link DVI monitors show limited resolutions support
- This adapter is not compatible with Apple Cinema Series Displays
|Make and Model||StarTech USB Type-C to DVI-D Adapter Cable, 1m|
|Connectors||1x USB Type-C (24-pin) Male Port
1x DVI-D (25-pin) Male Port
|Video Resolutions||1,920 x 1,200
1,920 x 1,080 (Full HD 1080p)
1,280 x 720 (HD 720p)
1,024 x 768
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Storage: -10 ~ 80° C
|Humidity||Operating & Storage: 5 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Cable Length||1m / 3.3 Feet|
|Dimension||Length: 1m / 3 feet|