Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great performance but unsatisfied with build quality.
Richard from Winnipeg writes:
- The mouse itself looks great. I like the RBG lighting, and as a Corsair fan it paired nicely with my Corsair K70. The software works well and is easy to use. I found the tracking phenomenal, better than any previous gaming mice I've ever owned.
- I have large hands and initially found this mouse uncomfortable. It took a few days to get used to. I previously had a Logitech g500s that was more comfortable for me. Within in the first two months I managed to break one of the side buttons. If you have a strong grip, it seems the side buttons won't handle a lot of pressure. After 8 months of ownership, the right mouse button began functioning intermittently. A Google search reveals other people having this problem as well.
- Really great mouse unless you've had the same misfortune I've had with the buttons. Somewhat disappointed in this experience, being a Corsair fan. This is the first gaming mouse I've ever had any kind of mechanical failures on.
Gamer from Calgary writes:
- Corsair is one of my favorite brands for peripherals. The Glaive does not disappoint. It's extremely comfortable and performs excellently. The CUE software is easy to use and the onboard memory is convenient. Great for large hands and the thumb grips are comfortable as soon as you get used to it. I personally use the rubber one without the wing.
- The DPI lights are always blue and can not be changed. The thumb grips can take a while to get used to.
- Great product, just that the DPI lights can't be changed for an RGB mouse