Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
My fat fingers suck
Andrew C from Calgary writes:
- Fan is awesome, i installed without instructions as it was really easy, and if you are not as PC handy as myself a nice QR code is there for ya. The fan works really well, and the fact it can occasionally idle off is great!
- The fan mounting system is rather flimsy.
- Keeps my Ryzen 1600x at 27° C on idle and have not seen it over 42° C. Cannot complain!
Amazing Budget Cooler
Nik from Calgary writes:
- I could use the cooler to cool my AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X at 3.9GHz and ran an average temperature of 63° C and 64° C at max.
- Can be a little loud at max speed but is at a low frequency and easy to drown out with decent headphones.
- Overall, it is an amazing cooler for the price. The sound is irrelevant the second it comes to price for performance. I would say this is similar to the performance of a Noctua NH-U14S and for being half the price, there is no reason to buy a low end AIO. I would highly recommend this cooler to anyone who wants to get into PC building or any beginners.
Garrick Adams from Calgary writes:
- Easy to install, good quality materials and the fan is amazing as well; very well built.
- Comes with a QR code for the instructions, I used a video on YouTube.
- This cooler is amazing, it runs my PC at idle 24 ~ 28° C. With the stock cooler it was at 32 ~ 36° C. I used ROG FUR Mark CPU burner and ran it for 2 hours the hottest temp was 68° C! With stock cooler it was around 79 ~ 80° C on my i7-7700 non k .