Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Pretty Sure this isn't the HOTAS
Jeremy from Winnipeg MB writes:
- Amazing sensor, best one the market. Lots of buttons. Ambidextrous
- because it's ambidextrous it's symmetrical which is a little less than ideal button placement, but only a minor weakness. The throttle on the Base is useless garbage, but I never use it anyway.
- This is the refresh of the T.16000 joysttick, the refresh included developing a separate throttle for the stick. Thustmaster sells stick and throttle separately or in a combo pack. HOWEVER this listing says HOTAS which it is not as far as I can tell. HOTAS stands for Hands On Throttle And Stick, HANDS and THROTTLE neither of which apply to this product.