THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS - A Unique 3D Technological Innocation Built into the New Thrustmaster Joystick
Most accurate ever. The T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick, comes with 16,000 x 16,000 dots stick resolution, provides the precision and all controls at your fingertips. Also featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology that makes you feel just like sitting in the cockpit!
- Fully Ambidextrous Joystick
- H.e.a.r.t Halleffect Accurate Technology Offers Greater Precision Due To Magnetic Sensors Which Allow For Friction-free Action
- Helical Spring (2.8mm Diameter) Located In The Stick Providing Firm, Linear and Smooth Tension
- 16 Action Buttons, 12 On The Base and 4 On The Stick
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16,000 x 16,000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
The helical spring (0.1" / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick), 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers' immersion to a whole new level.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the joystick. Precision levels are 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16,000 x 16,000 values!). The magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won't decrease over time.
- Helical spring (0.1" / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical button identification
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
T.A.R.G.E.T Programming Software: Program up to 256 Buttons on the Joystick (buttons merged from keyboard and mouse)
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game.
HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Stick) control of all cockpit elements
Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general – and space simmers in particular – who have requested a mid-range HOTAS joystick.
The T.16000M FCS HOTAS has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard. The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and precision
Thanks to its design and ergonomics, the T.16000M FSC provides players with multiple recognizable features, allowing them to become more effective and accurate when in flight. This enhanced access to flight controls proves even more essential when players are fully immersed in the exceptional flight experience delivered by VR-compatible games.
- Compatible with PC via USB in Windows® 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32- and 64-bit)
|Product||T.16000M FCS HOTAS Joystick|
|Number of Buttons||16 action buttons (12 on the base + 4 on the stick)
1 x 8-way Point of View hat switch
|Number of Axles||4 independent axles|
- THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS Joystick For HOTAS
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information