Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Tyler from Winnipeg writes:
- Not too over sized would fit in some mini ITX builds. Overclockable. nice and quiet does get warm though unless you install the gigabyte software and customize fan settings then runs pretty cool. power usage is low. solid for 1080P gaming. has a nice aluminum cover over the PCB board which is nice adds an extra clean looking detail to it. LED lighting on the card which you can customize to music etc. i have it setup to much my chassis fan LED color.
- Gets pretty warm with default fan settings. some games do not recognize this card yet such as Fallout 4 but does not effect the game play what so ever. some apps are unable to detect bios version and show some real time data about the card.
- Pretty solid performer just like the good ol HD7950. Does 1080P on high or maxed out on some newer titles. Paired with my I5 4460 I do not notice any bottlenecks. Highly recommend for a great bang for your buck if the GTX 1060 is too expensive for you right now which is why i bought this one. not disappointing at all, I have not overclocked it yet but really do not see the need too right now. if you can get the Aurorus do it! Very happy.