Gigabyte's RX 580 GAMING 4GB Edition: Go Further, Faster
GIGABYTE GAMING Gaming RX 580 Series Graphics Cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts.
Based on the revolutionary AMD® Radeon™ RX 580 Series GPU architecture, this GAMING graphics card brings you incredible gaming experiences at a great price.
- Radeon™ RX 580 Boost Clock: 1,355 MHz!
- 4GB GDDR5 VRAM w/ 256bit bandwidth
- RX 580 gives superior performances & power efficiencies
- RGB Fusion: 16.8 Million Color RGB Spectrum Lighting
- WINDFORCE 2X cooling technology with Blade Fan Design
- Supports Monitor Resolutions: up to 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) @ 60 Hz
- Outstanding Virtual Reality Gaming Performances
Game In Style
Gigabyte GAMING Metal Backplate Included!
As their top of the line RX 580 Series Video Card, Gigabyte included a Metal Backplate to this RX 580's design. This metal backplate does many important things; in short it stiffens up the card chassis so it support water blocks better and it also acts as a large heat spreader across the back of the card helping to dissapate and even out the thermal load for cooler running and increased longevity.
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through this GAMING 4G graphics engine.
- BREATHING: Choose a color to fade in & out
- CONSISTENT: Choose a color for static light
- CYCLING: Smoothly cycles through all colors
- DUAL FLASH: Choose a double flash effect
- FLASH: Choose a color for flash effect
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 3 pure copper composite heat-pipes, heat-pipe direct touch GPU, 90mm unique blade fan design, 3D active fan w/ LED indicators and a stylish metal back plate.
All of these technologies provide an effective heat dissipation capacity for better, quieter performance at lower temperatures.
90mm Unique Blade Fan Design
The cooling airflow is split by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D Stripe Curve on the fan's advanced surface.
This advanced Triangle Fan Edge Fan Blade effectively and quietly enhancing the air flow by 23% over basic traditional fans.
Efficient Composite Heat Pipes
The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
Ultra Durable Materials
Engineered with the highest-grade chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
Built for OverClocking with 6+2 Power Phases
Compared to reference design(6+1), the 6+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output.
- Power Supply: 500W Minimum w/ 1x 8-pin PCI-E power connector
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 compliant motherboard with 3 free slots
- Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.x
- Windows® 7 requires Service Pack 1
Note: This Video Card is 2.5 Slots wide and requires 3 free Motherboard Slots.
|Chipset||AMD Radeon™ RX 580|
|CUDA Cores||2,304 Stream Processors|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode: 1,355MHz
Gaming Mode: 1,340MHz
|Performance||6.2 TFLOPS @ 1,355MHz|
|Memory||4,096 MB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Cooler||Dual Slot Active Cooler|
|Resolution||Up to 7,680 x 4,320
4x 4K UHD (3,840 x 2160) 60 Hz Monitors in a 2 x 2 Grid
|DVI||1x DVI-D port|
|HDMI||1x HDMI v2.0 port|
|DisplayPort||3x DisplayPort v1.4 ports|
|Display Support||Runs up to 5 Displays at once|
|Dimensions||232 x 116 x 40mm|