Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Jason from Winnipeg writes:
- This video cards kills every game there is and definitely recommend it if you want the best of the best.
- It's a bit pricey.
GJ from Edmonton writes:
- Other than the 11 gigs of DDR5X and the outragous pure muscle of this vid card.... definately the Cooling System is quite formidable. Match that with the EVGA XOC Softwares` tuning abilities. This really seems like Top Contender ATM. Easy install. Quiet at idle.
- ATM I am running DOOM 2016 at DSR 2,880 x 1,620 Ultra Nightmare via settings using the Vulkan API. Not a hiccup to be seen. Eyebleeding beautiful and uber fast! Finally have a vid card that is ready for True Next Gen visuals gaming!!
Best GPU on the market for now
Sia from Vancouver writes:
- + Great cooling which allows the card to provide a stable performance + In comparison with other brands' equal cards, EVGA definitely runs cooler + Runs almost all games + Overclocks pretty well + Fairly runs quiet
- - The price tag is huge; I know the performance is good but the dollar/performance ratio might not be a good one - Very large card, so make sure you have the space in your case first; this is very important - To run a lot of good games at Max Settings on 4K or 3440x1440 ultra-wide, you need two of these cards and a SLI bridge; and I can surely tell you that if you have the cash go for it - A little difficult to set up the SLI profile for certain games
- With two of these, playing at max settings at 4K and 3440 is possible. With one, you can run most of the games at max settings, especially if you are playing at 2560x1440. Simply, best GPU on the market today.