Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Ben from West writes:
- Heatsinks on the mobo sets, USB 3.1, NVMe etc. Has all the features you should expect from a B350 board.
- Box says bios switch on IO panel - nope, there isn't one on the board either... not sure what happened there MSI? At time of writing bios version on board does NOT support memory speeds > 2100mhz and the board will try to boot with A-XMP auto enabled so your board simply won't post if you're using ram rated for higher speeds. You NEED to USB flash to latest bios, mine will post with XMP at 2600 however won't load into windows with anything above 2100.
- Good feature list. Growing pains for early AM4 adopters so I assume future bios revisions will improved RAM over clocking. 3/5 stars for board not having the advertised bios switch... (wtf?) and for current memory issues (despite 3200 ad) Note: Use MSI tools to create a windows 7 image (if using 7) BEFORE installing mobo. Disc/regular USB won't allow any USB ports to function in windows without the MSI driver changes to your windows image (PS2 keyboard also did not work). Windows 10 worked np